Chapter 10 - 5 months Earlier - Movie Premiere

Wow. I guess I had this big drama. It was so weird because i thought my book was DELETED! But it wasn't, so please, stop hyperventilating.

________________________

Taylor's POV

6 months ago, Harry and the band filmed a movie of themselves, like, a documentary on themselves. This week, the premiere will occur. And, I'm Harry's date.

"Eleanor, are you going to the premiere?"

"Yes! What are you wearing?"

I paused. What am I wearing?

"I don't know, wanna go shopping?" I asked, in a sing-song voice.

"Yep, I'm coming around the corner n- - Oh! You! Get out of my butt! No, no! I turned the corner first! - - Sorry, Taylor!"

"Ha ha, I know the corner around the flat is awful!" I replied as I slipped on my jeans and my cat shirt on. I did know how awful it was. This old guy always drives around, around and around. He used to be a policeman, he retired but I think he still thinks he the road safety policeman.

I heard a car pull into the car park, and the click then beep of the phone, my queue to walk out the door and down to her car. I walked out my bedroom door, "Bye Harry!" I yelled.

"Bye Taylor, love you!"

"Love you too!"

I walked out the door and down the stairs. I jumped into Eleanor's car, bouncing into the seat as she turned the engine back on, backing out of the carpark and turning onto the road.

_____________________

We walked into the large shopping center, ready to blow some cash. We walked directly into Starbucks, where we ordered some drinks. I waited in line with El, as she asked me, "What type of dress are you looking for?" She pooped a piece of gum in her mouth after asking.

"I don't know, mid thigh to ankle length. I don't have much until I see some dresses, I guess"

She nodded, as we ordered.

_____________________

I grabbed my hot-chcolate as El grabbed her coffee and we walked out. We walked into a few shops, but nothing appealed to me.

We continued walking, until we came across a designer brand shop. It wasn't very big, but a few little dresses caught my eye. I walked in, J. Mendel. I have seen some of J. Mendel dresses. They are gorgeous.

I walked in, pulling out a white dress with beaded straps. This is THE one. I showed it to Eleanor as she nodded approvingly.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77218283 )(Enjoy!)

____________________

I pulled out my credit card as the cashier put the dress in the bag. I thanked her and punched my numbers in before walking away. We had spent 5 hours in the big store. We walked back to the car, tomorrow was the big night.

_(The next night, at4:07P.M)_

"Taylor, let's eat some food before we get ready, the ceremony starts at 9:00, after the movie, which starts at 7:30. Dinner is served at 9:15, and the whole premiere ends at 10:00."

I sighed. This was going to be a big night.

I put some pasta into the pot and started making the sauce as Harry set the bowls out and put seasoning in the sauce. I pulled the pasta off and put it in the plates, as Harry put the sauce on top.

"Dinner's ready!" I yelled, waiting for the boys to come out. Before I could even turn around, Niall was waiting at the table. I chuckled at him. He waited impatiently at the table.

I put a bowl infront of him as the rest of the boys stumbled out. Zayn hadn't shaved, but that was the look he had been going for recently. Louis had brushed his hair, but he was still in his dressing gown and slippers. Liam had just finished shaving, because he face was slightly shining.

I sighed as I placed a bowl infront of everyone and myself and sat down. I twirled the pasta around my fork.

___________________

I brushed my teeth and spat out the frothy remains. I quickly brushed my hair and did it up in a tight, neat bun. I slipped on my J. Mendel and put on my sparkly heels. I walked out to see Harry waiting for me. His eyes scanned my body as his eyebrows popped up. He whispered something under his breath, then said "Come on, the rest of they boys are in the car, it's7:30now. I grabbed my hand purse and make - up bag. We ran outside and into the limo.

As the car started, I quickly applied my mascara and lipstick, cat-eye eyeliner and smokey eye shadow. I applied a small amount of blush, than placed my bag at my ankles as we turned the corner and the car pulled up at the premiere.

__________________

"Now, we'd like to thank Paul, our manager, for helping us with the movie" Liam said into the microphone.

"And I'd like to make a special shout out to my girlfriend, Taylor" Harry said. Everyone clapped and I laughed. The boys walked off the stage and Harry came back to sit next to me.

"Now, if you would like to make your way to the tables, dinner is being served"

Finally.

__________________

Harry carried me bridal-style into our bedroom and placed me on the bed. I was half asleep. i took off my dress and flopped into bed. "Thank you, Harry"

I slipped under the cover and Harry followed me.

_(The next morning)_

I woke up in Harry's chest. I pulled myself out and looked into Harry's eyes. He was already awake.

"Hey, Taylor, I have a surprise. Get dressed in something comfortable". I was confused. It was pretty early. I sighed, angrily, and walked into the cupboard. There were only a few clothes in my cupboard.

"Harry! Where are my clothes?!" I screamed at him from the cupboard.

"Look in your suitcase!"

I grabbed my pink suitcase and flipped open the lid. All my clothes were in there, with a slip of card on top.

SWIFT, Taylor

22

Paris

2 months

STYLES, Harry

18

Paris

2 months

__________________________

Oh, I hoped you liked that chapter. The next chapter will be small. Very small.