Chapter 9 - 6 months Earlier - A Shady Date

I am seriously bored.

_________________________________________

Taylors POV

Recording is fun. We started marking out the dates for the tour.

I haven't got all the songs I need. I need at least 16, but I've only written 7 songs. Hmmm. Maybe I should write today. I have a free day anyway.

Harry walked in and sat next to me on the bed. My back was facing the door, I could only tell he came in because the bed sunk down. I turned around. I looked him in his glowing green orbs, melting at their warmth. I gave him a half hearted smile as I leant into him. He lay down, and I followed him. I noticed he was wearing grey toms. He only wears toms when he's going out. His skinny jeans just covered his shoes a little. They traveled up to his brown belt, with a buckle that had bold engraved letters, stating 'travel'.

His shirt was his 'HIPSTA PLEASE'

"Where are you going?" I asked.

It took him a second before he answered. It wasn't very noticeable, but I noticed it.

"I, uh... I have to go recording" He did sound convincing. If I didn't realise the pause before he answered me, I probably would've believed him. I wanted him to be satisfied though. So I nodded and walked out the bedroom door. I grabbed my songwriting book, which I hid under a floorboard near Louis' bedroom door.

I grabbed a pen from the cup atop the microwave. I sat on the couch and wrote a song.

Stay Stay Stay,

I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time.

You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad.

But I think that it's best if we both stay.

I admired the part that I had done.

I could here the front door click close and footsteps becoming quieter, and quieter. I walked down the hall, looking out the flyscreen door. Harry was walking around the flat building, out onto the sidewalk. He was talking on the phone, before he disappeared behind the building. I ran down the other side of the house, and looked out the window. The road was busy, and Harry was walking down the sidewalk, around the front of the flat building.

I sighed. Why is he acting so shady? I'll call him.

I put my phone to my ear and waited. He actually picked up. Hmm.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Harry" I whispered.

"Are you okay, Taylor?" He must've heard the worry my voice.

"Where are you?"

"Ahh, going to recording."

"But, the rest of the boys are here."

"Yeah, I have a song that is just mine. No body else is singing in it."

"What ever, Harry" I hung up. Why would he be like that?

___________________________

Harry walked back into the house. I think he saw me look at him. I turned around and turned the TV on. He came and touched my hair, rubbing it. I swung my arm up and swatting him away. He huffed. "Taylor" He whined. I turned over the couch. "What?"

"Well, I was wondering..." He scratched the back of his neck, and rubbed the back of his head.

"Get on with it" I said, annoyed.