Chapter 8 - 6 months Earlier - Cleaning the 'Uh-Oh's

Taylor's POV

I woke up, groaning. I knew what was happening today. I turned over, hoping to be greeted by Harry's green eyes, or at least his sleepy eyelids.

But no, I was now facing a clump of blankets and a pillow. The pillow had a dent from where Harry's head lay positioned every night.

I removed the blankets and the pillow from my sight. Only to see the light on in the bathroom. The rest of the house was dark. I checked the alarm clock on Harry's bedside table. It read 5:03. I couldn't believe it.

I opened to drawer, hoping to find a sleeping helper, such as earplugs or an eye mask to help me get to sleep. I didn't want to be straight away cleaning a disgusting bathroom. But instead, I found a pair of gloves, a scrubbing brush, a gas mask and a note.

The note read,

Help us clean thus thing as soon as you get up. I hid your sleeping 'helpers' as you like to call them, because I know you're an early riser, do you would try to get back to sleep. Come on, help us.

Xoxo Harry

Ughh, I wish I never told Harry stuff.

I grabbed the gloves and pulled the rubber over my fingers, repeating on both my hands. I placed the gas mask over my mouth and held the brush in my right hand with a firm grip.

I walked into the bathroom as the boys looked up and gave me surprised looks.

"Ugh. A deal is a deal! Don't be so surprised I actually came here!" I sated, although my voice was morphed because of the mask. I heard Niall giggle.

The boys had done little to no cleaning.

"How long have you spent in here?" I asked peculiar.

"About 3 hours" a voice called out. I couldn't tell whose it was, because the gas marks gave the voices a scratchy, low tone.

I saw different hands, which were grasped around brushes, reach out and out the brushes under water taps, and continue scrubbing with all their might. Boys really were clueless.

I walked out of the bathroom, to hear my name chorused over and over. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the cleaning liquid out of the pantry.

"Boys, look. What you do is spray the brush with cleaning product." I said sarcastically and dramatically spraying the chemical onto the brush. "Then, you slowly scrub up and down the grout between the tiles. If you keep putting it under water and scrubbing the life out of it, we'll lose grout and have to call the tilers in. Apparently this won't be the first time you'd have called in."

I watched the boys gently scrub the grout and they were amazed as it actually came off. The bottle was gone within a few minutes. "Boys, spray once then scrub, not forty times" I corrected them.

I went and got another bottle. I cleaned the walls around the shower, Harry helping me. Liam did the walls around the toilet. Niall, Louis and Zayn did the floor.

As we were scrubbing, Harry pulled me into a kiss, which I held. I then heard the sound of the shower curtain scraping the metal bar, meaning someone had closed us in. I whispered to Harry, "We need to pretend we like it closed." I winked at him.

"Hey Taylor" he murmured, although loud eniugh for the boys to here. "Kiss me" I stated. We made playful moaning sounds and tryed to hide our giggles. I stamped my feet a little to add to the affect.

We continued scrubbing. By 7:30, we had finished scrubbing the entire grouted area. Now time to show boys what clean really was.

They all looked around the room, satisfied with what they'd done. I shook my head and chuckled.