Chapter 5 - 6 months Earlier - The Flight and The Land

OKKKKKK! Last chapter was really short and bad. i just wanted to get to the point. Ya Know?

Anyway, sorry i haven't updated in a while! Big assignment and stuff. @Tommo_91 would know!

So, story time!!!!!!!!

_________________________

I guess I did have feelings for Harry. Very strong ones. I knew it was right to fly away with an instant. 

Now, I am on the plane, about to land. And bored out of my brain. All I want is to be in Harry's arms. I wonder if he feels the same.

How long hasn't he eaten for?

I just want to feel better. There's always something missing in me. Always has been.

_________________________

I walked down the concrete path, small flowers sprouting on the sides, the grass the freshest I had ever seen. I want a garden. And to live old enough for my hair to go grey.

I walked until I came upon a large, orange brick flat. I walked around the back and up the stairs, to the first level. I looked down the hall, until I gazed upon door number 32, the largest flat. I walked up, slowly rapping on the wooden rectangle. I heard footsteps slightly stomping towards the door. the rusty handle turned a little as the door opened. Zayn opened the door, looking at me with a confused look. I probably looked homeless, make-up smeared, hair messy and lugging a suitcase behind me. He swung his arm behind him, arm directing towards the hallway, where I saw a mop of chocolate brown hair. I gave Zayn a small, awkward yet thanking smile and carried on my way down the hall.

My suitcase lugged along the ground, the wheels hitting the ground and making clunking sounds. I saw Niall and Liam stick their heads out of doors. Louis was squished on the end of the couch, because Harry was stretched out over the small, brown 3-seater. Louis was talking to Harry, I watched as I stood in the doorframe. Harry nodded occasionally, and very weakly.

Louis looked my way, in shock, I guess no one was expecing me here. I guess no one, not even Harry, knew how much I wanted to be there with him. 

Harry must've seen Louis' shocked face and turned to look at me. 

He didn't look too bad, he must've started eating again. He was a bit skinny though, with dark black circles under his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy around them as well.

A small smile curled upon his lips, before he rested his head back on the arm of the couch. I sighed, looking to Louis, who was knowing what I was thinking. He simply got up, and walked out. I walked over to where Harry lay. I stood infront of him, his weak eyes looking up at me. I shook my head and giggled. I crouched beside him. 

"Ya know Harry, I flew all the way here just to see you"

He nodded and slightly chuckled. His voice was rough, as if he hadn't talked in a while. 

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a yoguhrt out of the fridge. I found the spoon draw, which took me a while. But I eventually found a spoon and walked out to Harry.

"Eat this"

He shook his head.

"Eat it!", I replied sternly.

He reached his arm out, slowly and weakly. He took it and opened it. He slowly ate it. I watched him closely, so he ate every morsel. It may of seemed a little odd, but I was doing it for him. I crouched down, taking the small bucket. 

"Good"

He turned his head towards the TV, then back at me. 

I'm going to make him better, and make him love me. I will do it.