Sick on stage Niall

Comincia dall'inizio

"Fuck," he muttered being cut off by more retching.

"Oh Niall," I said softly. Paul came running around the corner. He looked at the sick boy then over at me.

"You got him?" he ask

"Course," I replied.

"We need to take him to the bus, he needs to lay down. He can't be here like this," Paul said putting his hand on Niall's back. Niall was breathing heavy and could hardly stand on his own. Paul picked him up and carried him to the bus with me following closely behind. He took him inside and put him on the couch. "You gonna be ok with him?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'll take care of him, thank you Paul," I replied smiled at him. He nodded.

"Feel better Nialler," he said before walking off the bus.

"Y/N," Niall said weakly. I turned around quickly. His hand was over his mouth.

"Shit," I said under my breath. I grabbed a bin from in the kitchen and handed it to him quickly. He grabbed it and gagged into it bring up whatever was left in his stomach. I grabbed him some water and ginger ale before sitting back down with him. I rubbed small circles in his back as he continued to gag in the bucket. He started to dry heave causing him to cry out.

"Fuck it hurts!"

"Shh Niall calm down bud, you need to breathe," I told him. He took a shaky breath. "See there you go," I whispered. His breathing slowed down and he was able to look up at me. I stroked his sweat soaked hair before taking the bucket from his hands. "I'll be right back, bud," I told him standing up. I washed out the bucket and grabbed his blankets from his bed. I put the bucket down on the floor and sat down beside him. He curled up on me and I put his blanket over him. I picked up the ginger ale. "Here sip on this it'll help calm your stomach." He took a few small sips and handed it back to me. I put it back down on the table. I started rubbing his back.

"What did I ever do to deserve you," he said softly.

"You could get anyone you want," I scoffed.

"Not that loves me like you do," he replied

"You know I love you," I said softly.

"You're right I do, and I love you so much."

"I'll always be here to take care of you."

"I hope so," he whispered before falling asleep. I sat there quietly until I heard the boys come on the bus. They all moved quietly around me sitting on the opposite couch.

"He doing alright?" Louis asked.

"He threw up twice, but he's been fine since then," I replied.

"Poor lad," Harry said softly.

"You doing alright lass?" Liam asked.

"I'm fine now that he's fine," I replied. He nodded.

"What do you suppose made him so ill?" Louis asked.

"Dunno," I started "Probably just a bug or something he ate, he doesn't have a fever." I rubbed over his hair not feeling any heat. "The rest of the shows go ok?" I asked looking up at them.

"Yeah it was fine just us," Harry told me.

"We told the fans that he was ill and had to leave so the rest of the show went smoothly," Liam added. I made eye contact with Liam and mouthed "thank you" to him. He nodded and smiled. We talked for a while longer after the bus started moving then Niall started to stir. He groaned and moved his arms to his stomach.

"Niall?" I said softly. He whimpered a little.

"You alright mate?" Liam asked. He shook his head. "Do you feel sick?" he asked looking up at me. He shook his head.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked putting my hand on his arm.

"It hurts," he whimpered.

"Is it cramping bud?" I asked. He nodded whimpering again. "Alright bud we'll find you something." Harry had already jumped up to find something. He came back some muscle relaxers and handed them to me.

"Here lass," he said softly.

"Thanks Haz," I replied taking the bottle I took a few out and handed them to Niall. "Here bud take these," I said softly. He took the pills and put them in his mouth and shakily took a drink of the ginger ale to wash them down. He whimpered and laid back down.

"Sorry I left you guys out there," he said softly.

"Your health is more important mate," Harry said.

"We know you tried for us, and so do the fans," Louis added. He groaned and rolled over on his side. I stroked his hair.

"You alright?" I asked softly.

"Think so," he responded softly.

"What can I do?" I asked still stroking his hair.

"Just keep doing that," he replied shutting his eyes.

"Are you comfortable there lad?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm alight, I'm just starting to get queasy again," he said squeezing his eyes shut.

"Just take some deep breaths mate you'll be good," Liam told him. He nodded. I was still playing with his hair.

"Y/N," Niall said opening his eyes. I looked down scared. "Thanks again love," I smiled at him.

"Of course, Niall," I said softly. He closed his eyes and fell back asleep. He slept on and off through the night but he was much better by morning.