Chapter 10: - Shelby's P.O.V. -

A/N: Its been 4 weeks now since Shelby had Michael.
-
-
I came home a few hours later after being at the gym working out. I walk inside and walk upstairs and I see Rachel packing for New York. I stood in the doorway watching her smiling noticing how glad I am that she gave me the chance to have her in my life. A few seconds later she turned and saw me in the doorway. "You alright mom?" She asked as I nodded smiling "I'm fine." I answered my voice cracked a little bit as Rachel sighed walking over to me pulling into a hug as I hugged her back "I promise I'll call you every night and I promise I won't get into any trouble." Rachel responded as we both laughed "I'm so proud of you Rachel." I responded as Rachel smiled while I went and turned to walk away. "Mom!" Rachel called while I stopped dead in my tracks. "Yes honey?" I asked as Rachel sat on her bed while I walked and sat down beside her "What is it?" I asked as Rachel looked at me "Thank you!" She responded as I looked at her surprised "For what Rach?" I asked as Rachel smiled "For believing in me. For being my mom and standing me in my choices even when they aren't the best." Rachel responded as I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off "I now understand why you did what you did and I'm sorry that I've made you pay for what you done." Rachel responded as I grabbed her hand "It's okay, I expected you to treat me like shit at first but I regretted the choice I made by giving you up. You were my baby and I should've kept you. You're my daughter and I'll always support you." I exclaimed as Rachel pulled me in and hugged me again. "You need any help packing?" I asked as Rachel looked around "Not really. I'm on my last box and then I'm taking the boxes to my car loading up and then I'm heading for New York!" Rachel responded as I nodded and turned to walk out "Momma!" Rachel called as I turned around "Thank you!" She responded as I walked downstairs. Once I walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen and poured me a glass of tea when I felt lips on my neck. I smiled and leaned my head to the side giving better access as he trailed kisses to my ear and nibbled on it "God your body's right Shelby." Will whispered as I smiled and turned around crashing my lips onto his as he wrapped his arms around me running his hands down to my ass squeezing it as I moaned and bit his bottom lip gently sucking on it as he groaned as I slowly released it with a popping sound as I pulled away and looked in his eyes as he kissed me again which made me moan and wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and carries me upstairs to our room shutting the door behind us with his foot while he carried me to the bed gently laying me on it while he climbed ontop of me trailing kisses up to my neck as I arched into him as he hit every nerve on my body while he slid his hands under my shirt sliding it off. Once it was off he threw it in the corner and slowly reached behind me unclasping the clasp of my bra throwing it in the corner as he kissed my neck down to my breasts as he took one of then into his mouth earning a moan to escape my lips as he sucked and bit my nipple causing me to moan and arch into him as he smirked and continued after he finished with that breast he quickly gave the same treatment to other which made me close my eyes and moan while he continued once he had his fill he pulls away and slides my pants down tossing them to the side while he leans down and licks my center as I arch my back into him while he continues "Oh God!" I moaned as he flicked his tongue in and out of me. "Oh God Will!" I moaned as he smiled and continued as I continue moan and arch into him. Once he had his fill I ripped off his pants and stroked his length as he groaned and flipped us bringing me on top relaxing into the bed. Once he was on his back I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it "Oh Shelby!" Will groaned and I continued to suck while he started moving his hips with me. After a while his hips started bucking and he stilled and released his load into me as I swallowed and licked the remains. "Shit!" Will responded as I slowly placed him at my entrance and took him inside me at a slow pace. Once I had him fully inside me I started moving ontop of him as he thrusted into me "Oh God!" I moaned as Will continued thrusting while he grabbed my ass cheeks squeezing them as I felt him press every pinpoint inside me as I continued riding him when he flipped us over while he moved faster and a little harder as I almost moaned while he continued thrusting into me while arched into him taking him deeper inside me as he groaned pushing past my hilt as I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist tightly as I moved with him at the same pace as he groaned and leaned and kissed me while I kissed him back as he slid his tongue across my bottom lip silently asking permission to enter as he slipped his tongue in my mouth as I moaned and sucked on his tongue which made him groan and bite my lower lip tugging on it slightly as he released it and started kissing my neck while he thrusted. After about 4 hours Will finally stilled and came inside me as I moaned off my orgasms while my walks tightened around his dick. After we were finished moaning Will pulled out and laid beside me while I cuddled next to him lacing our legs together as he held me close while I played with his fingers. "That was amazing as usual." I replied as he kissed my forehead "Well that's probably because you and I get pretty wild in bed." Will responded as I smiled blushed slightly " Makes me wonder why we didn't do this a few years ago." I whispered as Will responded "I think I was confused on who I was really in love with at that time. And you were a very successful coach of a major vocal group." Will answered as I smiled "Do you have any regrets?" I asked as Will looked at me "About us?" Will asked as I nodded and looked down when he brought my face to meet his gaze "I don't regret anything involving you and I. You and I have this special relationship Shelby we always have. I wouldn't change anything for this." Will exclaimed as I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me as I moaned and kissed him back as he pulled away looking at me as I smiled "I love you Shelby!" Will exclaimed as I smiled "I love you too!" I replied as cuddled as close to him as I could as he held me while we both dosed off.
-
-
Comment and Vote 😍