- Shelby's P.O.V. -

A/N: The song Rachel is singing is "You Don't Know Me" by Ariana Grande. Tina and Brittany will be back up.
-
-
After mine and Will's performance we sat down as Rachel walked to the front of the room "So. I decided to do a song that I think pretty much tells my life pretty specifically. I would like some help of Brittany and Tina please if you guys don't mind." Rachel responded as Tina and Brittany stood on each side of Rachel behind her slightly. I smiled slightly as the music started "Center of attention once again they don't understand they don't understand, no. Then they try and tell me who I am they don't understand they don't understand, no." Rachel sang as everyone started clapping "You want a perfect picture to believe in then you can't be looking for me then." Rachel sang as I glanced at Finn who was looked at Rachel then looked down "I don't need to live by your rules." Rachel sang as Tina and Brittany joined her "You don't control me." They sang as I smiled "Until you walked a mile in my shoes." Rachel sang as Brittany and Tina joined in "You don't know me." They sang as Will and I smiled as he gripped my hand tighter "And I know, I know, I know you don't like it. You don't, you don't, you don't know where I've been. It's my life so truth be told." Rachel sang as Santana whooped while Tina and Brittany joined in "I see you thinking but there's just one thing, dear you think you know but you don't have no idea. Think you know me but there's more to see." They sang "My love!" Rachel sang as I smiled "The girl you see in photographs is only a part of who I am, don't judge me." Rachel sang as Santana and Quinn cheered as Finn got kept looking at Rachel "Cause that's not reality and all I can be is in love with who I'm becoming." Rachel sang as Tina and Brittany joined in "Think you know me but there's more to see. You think you know but you don't have no idea." They sang as I smiled as Santana and Quinn started clapping making everyone clap except Finn "I don't need to live by your rules." Rachel sang as everyone was clapping while Finn just watched as Tina and Brittany joined in "You don't control me." They sang as Rachel joined "Until you've walked a mile in my shoes." Rachel sang as Tina and Brittany joined "You don't know me." They sang as everyone kept clapping "And I know, I know, I know you don't like it. You don't, you don't, you don't know where I've been." Rachel sang "It's my life so truth be told." Rachel sang holding out the last note as Tina and Brittany joined "I see you thinking." They sang "You don't know me!" Rachel sang as she glanced at Finn then looked at me smiling as the repeated the chorus "I don't need to live by your rules, you don't control me. Until you've walked a mile in my shoes, you don't know me." They sang as Rachel smiled "And I know, I know, I know you don't like it. You don't, you don't, you don't know where I've been." Rachel sang as Finn got up and left the room as Rachel rolled her eyes "It's my life so truth be told!" Rachel sang as Santana and Quinn whooped and kept clapping as Tina and Brittany joined "I see you thinking but there's just one thing, dear. You think you know but don't have no, idea. Think you know me but there's more to see." They sang "My love, My love!" Rachel sang as the song ended as the whole Glee Club stood up "Amazing Rachel!" Kurt responded "Yes!!! Yes!!!! Ma'am!! Love it!!! Love it!!!" Mercedes exclaimed as Rachel smiled as I walked to her and hugged her tightly "I love you." I whispered in her ear as she hugged me back "I love you too." She whispered back as I held her tightly "I'm proud of you." I whispered as I kissed her forehead and walked back to Will standing beside him. "Alright guys that's it for today. Those who didn't perform today. Performs Monday. Have a good weekend!" Will called as Santana, Quinn, and Mercedes gave Rachel a group hug "Mrs. C!" Santana called as I looked at her "Yes Santana!" I responded looking at her "Quinn, Mercedes, and myself are having a slumber party at Mercedes' house and we'd like to include Rachel. If that's okay." Santana exclaimed as I sighed "No alcohol! I swear. Mrs. Corcoran!" Mercedes chimed in as I smiled "Fine... Rachel you need anything call me okay." I responded as Rachel nodded as she ran to me and gave me a hug as I hugged her back "I love you mom!" She responded as she kissed my cheek and went with the others while Will came behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You ready to go home baby?" He asked as I smiled "Yes." I answered as he kissed my shoulder as he grabbed my stuff and his and walked me out to our car as we got in and drove home.
-
-
Comment and Vote 🌺