- Shelby's P.O.V. -

Later on that day Will grabbed Kayla and started getting her dressed while she looked at me smiling as I smiled back at her "Mommy why we going to see Achel?" Kayla asked as I smiled at her and sat on the couch infront of her "Well baby because Rachel is your sister and this is her big moment. And it would really mean a lot to her if she saw her little sister there cheering her on." I answered as Will looked at me and smiled as I smiled back at him as Kayla nodded and smiled "Then I wanna go watch Achel!" Kayla responded as Will and I chuckled while I picked her up and carried her out to the car. Once we were all in the car Will starts the ignition and drives to McKinley. Once we pull into the parking lot of the school we get out of the car and quickly go to the auditorium where we saw Kurt and Finn "Hello Mrs. C, Mr. Shue!" Finn responded as I smiled "Hello Finn!" I exclaimed as Will and I sat down. "Rachel Berry!" Carmen called as we all watched as Rachel came on stage "My name is Rachel Berry and this time I will be performing an Original Piece called Don't Let Go." Rachel responded as I smiled as Kayla smiled "Go Achel!" Kayla shouted as Will and I smiled as I kissed her little head as the music started. "Shadows above the sand I waited so long to hold your hand." Rachel sang as I smiled brightly "Falling in love, helpless, just acting stupid like kids. Was so distracted, yeah we've been carless. It's not to late!" Rachel sang out as I smiled "Baby open your eyes and hold on tight. Just keep running and we can stay up all night. Don't let go, Don't let go." Rachel sang as Finn and Kurt stood up whooping and clapping "Flying high as a kite no ground below. Got me up in the sky running don't let go. Don't let go, don't let go." Rachel sang as I whistled and clapped "Sometimes emotions fray. Like tiny little heart breaks. Something I can't explain. Just fighting stupid like kids. I'm so impatient. And it's so reckless. It's not too late!" Rachel sang loudly as I smiled "Baby open your eyes and hold on tight just keep running and we can stay up all night. Don't let go, don't let go." Rachel sang as Finn whooped "Flying high as a kite no ground below got me up in the sky running don't let go. Don't let go, don't let go!" Rachel sang as "Come on Rachel!" Kurt cheered as Finn whistled "I know we pull, pull, pull on each other. Sometimes we spin, spin outta control. But there's a strong holding us together. Just gotta catch that when, here we go!" Rachel sang out loudly "Baby open your eyes and hold on tight just keep running and we can stay up all night. Don't let go, don't let go!" Rachel sang as she done some choreography which made Will stand up and clap "Flying high as a kite no ground below got me up in the sky running don't let go. Don't let go, don't let go!" Rachel sang still doing some choreography "I know we pull, pull, pull on each other. Sometimes we spin, spin yeah. I know we pull, pull, pull on each other. Sometimes we spin, spin yeah. I know we pull, pull, pull on each other. Sometimes we spin, spin yeah." Rachel sang as the music faded out and the song ended while Carmen stood up and gave Rachel a standing ovation "You really proved yourself to me Miss. Berry, your vocal range and dancing skills is very impressive. Also your résumé is quite intriguing as well. You have been in a lot of clubs and also included running for student council president. Welcome to NYADA!!" Mrs. Tibideaux responded as Rachel smiled while she stood up "I look forward to working with you next year Miss. Berry!" She added as she collected her things and left leaving all of us smiling.
-
-
Comment and Vote 🌺