- Will's P.O.V. -

After all of us got ready. We all hopped in the car and drove to McKinley. We arrived about 10 minutes later. Once we arrived I parked the car while Shelby and Rachel got out and we all headed to Glee Club. Once we got to the room. Mercedes smiled "Alright. I have a song that I think suits all of us so imma sing it now." Mercedes started as I nodded while Shelby and I took our seats as the music started "Everyday is so wonderful." Mercedes started as everyone whooped "And suddenly it's hard to breathe." Mercedes continued while Rachel smiled "Now and then I get insecure. From all the pain, I'm so ashamed." Mercedes sang as Santana smiled "I am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down. I beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring me down. So don't you bring me down today." Mercedes sang as Shelby smiled and held my hand "To all your friends, you're delirious. So consumed in all your doom." Mercedes continued as Rachel and Santana swayed with the music while Brittany done the lighter effect with the flashlight on her phone while she swayed as well. "Trying hard to fill the emptiness. The piece is gone left the puzzle undone." Mercedes sang as Shelby laid her head on my shoulder as I squeezed her hand "And that's the way it is." Mercedes sang while I smiled "Cause you are beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down. You are beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring you down. So don't you bring me down today." Mercedes sang as I grinned "Cause we are beautiful no matter what they say. Yes, words won't bring us down, oh no." Mercedes sang as Shelby smiled "We are beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring us down. So don't you bring me down today." Mercedes sang as Rachel and Santana smiled and cheered. "Great job Mercedes that was amazing." I exclaimed as Mercedes smiled and looked at all of us in Glee "So I have something I wanna tell you guys." Mercedes started as we all looked at her "For a long time. I've tried so hard to fit in here. I tried being a Cheerio and tried to do what it took to get me to the top. I wanted to have memorable moments of my High School life and even though I may not be a Cheerio I'm something better." Mercedes started "I'm me, I can't do the things the Cheerios can and that's okay that's what makes me unique and different. I can sing and I can dance and yes I go off when I don't get put in spotlight often." Mercedes continued "But Mr. Shue is the reason I can leave High School with good memories. He showed me that it's okay to be yourself and that you don't always have to be popular to be at the top but that having something that makes you special and different can get you to the top just as quicker. And I personally wanted to say Thank You Mr. Shue for showing me that I have something I'm good at and for helping me find myself." Mercedes exclaimed as I felt a tear run down my face as I got up and hugged her "All of you guys are special. And I think all of you have special qualities no one else has. I am truly proud of each and everyone of you." I exclaimed as we all grouped hugged.
-
-
Comment and Vote 🌺