- Shelby's P.O.V. -

As I was watching the class I saw Will come out of his office leaving Finn. "What did you tell him?" I asked as Will looked at me "I told him he knew that Santana hates Rachel and that you stayed up all night having to help Rachel." Will answered whispering in my ear "Ugh will you two quit whispering to each other how much you wanna fuck each other?!" Santana started as Rachel got up and slapped Santana leaving Santana speechless "Don't you ever talk to my family like that ever again Santana! I don't know what has caused you to hate me but I'm tired of your bullshit!" Rachel yelled "Wow Rachel is standing up for herself." Quinn responded as Rachel glared "I'm tired of yours too Ms. Teen Mom!" Rachel responded as Quinn got quite and stared with tears in her eyes "All the three of you do is talk about me behind my back! You guys have stolen my friends but you know what. I don't hate you!" Rachel exclaimed looking at Quinn, Brittany, and Santana as they all looked at Rachel speechless "I don't hate you! Because even though you guys are doing wrong to me. You're only doing that much wrong to you by taking you guys rage out on other people instead of the people causing it!" Rachel yelled as she stormed off slamming the door as Mercedes stood up "I'm with Rachel. You guys are bullies... Yea Rachel can be annoying and egotistical but she has a very good heart. The only reason you guys don't want to give her a chance is because you guys are scared that it'll change how people look at you. When yea maybe it will but I grantee that when everyone else has walked off from you three. Rachel will still be there when you need her the most!" Mercedes exclaimed as she went after Rachel leaving all the others speechless including myself and Will. I walked outside and saw Mercedes comforting Rachel. "I'm not going back in there! Mom! I'm not!" Rachel exclaimed as I sat down infront of her "I didn't raise my daughter to be a quitter and give..." I started as Rachel looked at me "You didn't raise me at all!" Rachel yelled as I went speechless and Mercedes looked at Rachel "Rachel!" Mercedes responded as I stood "Oh my God mom I'm so sorry..." Rachel started as I looked at her "Talk to me when you really want my advice." I responded as I walked away hurt at Rachel's comment but deep down I knew she was right.
-
-
Comment and Vote 🌺