- Will's P.O.V. -

Once Rachel left with Kayla. I turned and looked at Shelby and walked to her as she smiled. "How are you feeling?" I asked while I sat on the edge of the bed taking her hand. "Okay." Shelby responded and I smiled "Would you like some company under there?" I asked as Shelby moved over pulling the covers back as I climbed in beside her. Once I was comfortable I brung her face up to meet my gaze and slowly leaned in and kissed her causing her to gently moan as she kissed me back biting my lower lip slightly as I pulled away and looked at her "It sucks we have to wait 4-6 weeks before doing anything physical." I responded as Shelby smiled slightly "Relax it's not like we're animals Will. I promise one thing. The wait will be worth it." Shelby responded as I smiled and kissed her again as she kissed back and pulled away cuddling beside me laying her head on my chest. "I love you Will." Shelby responded as I held he close and kissed her forehead "I love you too Shelby." I exclaimed as Shelby smiled brightly "I am going to a gym to work out and lose weight." Shelby responded as I held her hand "And I'm still gonna love you." I responded as she smiled "Okay?" I asked as she smiled and kissed me "Kay." She answered as I held her close and she dosed off soundlessly.
-
-
Comment and Vote 😊