- Will's P.O.V. -

After Michael breast fed off of Shelby. Shelby then burps him while Santana walks in "Oh look at the little baby!" Santana exclaimed as Shelby smiled "Oh hey Santana!" She responded as Santana sat on the edge of the bed "May I hold him Mrs. C?" Santana asked as Shelby slowly handed Michael to her "Aww!!!! He's so tiny!" Santana exclaimed "What's his name?" She asked as Shelby and I smiled "Michael Blake Shuester!" I answered as Shelby smiled while I leaned and kissed her as she moaned and kissed me back while is pulled away placing my forehead against hers while she smiled and kissed my nose "You two seriously the cutest couple I've ever seen Mr. Shue!" Santana exclaimed while she held Michael while Shelby and I grinned "Thanks Santana." Shelby responded as Santana nodded and handed Michael back to Shelby as she hummed to him a little bit as Santana smiled "Well I should be going. I will see you guys at graduation!" Santana smiled as she hugged Shelby then Rachel and left. "Will you wanna hold him?" Shelby asked as I nodded while she placed Michael in my arms gently being careful not to wake him "Hey buddy!" I started as Shelby smiled at the interaction between Michael and myself "I'm your dad!" I exclaimed as I continued holding him as Shelby and Rachel smiled as Michael made small little cooing noises. I looked over at Rachel who was smiling I smiled back "Rachel do you wanna hold your baby brother?" I asked as Rachel smiled "Oh yes please!" Rachel exclaimed as I smiled and placed Michael in her arms "Hello handsome!" Rachel exclaimed as she kissed his forehead "I'm your big sissy Rachel!" Rachel exclaimed as Michael woke up soundlessly and cooed at Rachel as Rachel giggled and walked over to the crib placing him in it when he started fussing "Bring him here!" Shelby exclaimed as Rachel nodded and placed Michael in her arms "Hey my prince." Shelby exclaimed as Michael smiled at her and wrapped his tiny hand around her index finger as Shelby smiled "What were you fussing about? Huh?" Shelby cooed as Michael smiled and started sucking her finger as Shelby smiled and looked at me "Bring Kayla in... I want her to see her brother." Shelby exclaimed as I nodded and left to get Kayla.
-
-
Comment and Vote 😍