- Shelby's P.O.V. -

I was in my classroom staring at the clock. I knew I shouldn't be but I just loved the idea of getting to see Will. Ever since I have returned I find myself starting to fall for him. I thought about him all the time and no matter how hard I tried not to think of him. He'd find ways to creep into my mind. About 2 hours later the bell ring dismissing school for the day and I packed my stuff and started walking to the car. Once I got outside I felt a hand pull me to the him and I realized it was Will "Hey baby." Will exclaimed as he kissed me making me weak at the knees. I kissed back softly and I pulled away "Hi." I replied as I took his hand and walked to my car and opened the door. Will got in the passenger seat and shut the door and I started the car and began to drive to my house. I arrived at my house an hour later and I got out of the car and went to unlock the door when Will raked his hands over my ass "God I want you so bad Shelby." He whispered in my ear and I pushes the door open, grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall shutting the door and began kissing him causing him to moan and slide his hand down to my ass and squeeze it in a needy way making me tremble. After a while he started trailing kisses down my neck pushing me against the lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around him while he carried me to my room.
-- ATTENTION: THIS NEXT PART CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ SKIP PAST IT --
Once we were in my room he laid me on the bed and slid my skirt down and I kicked it off with my feet and he slowly kissed up to my lips making me moan and arch into him. About a moment later I kissed his neck raking my hands over his chest taking handfuls of his shirt and ripping it open and throwing it off as he slid my black lace thing off. He pulled away momentarily as he took his finger and slowly moved it around inside me "Oh My God, Will" I moaned arching my back a little as he moved a little deeper inside of me causing me to involuntarily let out a loud moan. After a while he added another finger moved it inside me "Oh Fuck!" I moaned arching my back gripping the sheets as he smiled and pulled his fingers out and shoving his whole fist inside me "Oh holy fuck yes!" I moaned as he moved his fist inside me and moved further "Oh, Will don't stop please don't stop!" I moaned "Don't worry I won't." Will exclaimed as he pulled his fist outta of me and licked my wet center causing me arch in response "You taste delicious Shel." Will responded as I slid my hand down to his pants and took them off flipping us so I was on-top and I slid his boxers off and I looked at his hard and erected penis I slowly leaned down and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking it as Will moaned placing his hand in my head to keep me there and I continued to suck taking his full length in my mouth. "Fuck, Shelby!" Will moaned as I kept sucking. After a while of me sucking Will's hips started to jerk and I felt him reach climax as he exploded inside so I swallowed the remains and licked his manhood and looked at him. He looked at me as I grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance and took him inside me and began moving on-top of him "Oh My God!" Will moaned as he squeezed my ass cheeks as I took him deeper inside of me while I kissed his neck after a while he flipped us to where I was on all fours doggy style and he took his dick out and placed it at the crack of my ass and slowly placed inside my ass and began thrusting inside me "Oh Fuck!" I moaned as I moved with him as he squeezed my ass cheeks and pulls them apart so I could feel him hitting different areas inside of me. After I while my hips start bucking and I feel myself start to climax and Will then shoves his fingers into my vagina as I moaned loudly and bit my lower lip. After 3 sharp thrusts I was there I moaned his name and felt myself tighten around Will's dick as I finished off my orgasm and he pulled out.
"That was even better than I remember." I responded cuddling next to him "Totally, you turn me on so much Shel." Will exclaimed as he held me close and we slowly dosed off
-
-
Comment and Vote please