- Shelby's P.O.V. -

Once we were in the car Will immediately put the key in the ignition and drove off. I was breathing in and out very slowly trying to relieve the contractions a bit. We arrived at the hospital a few hours later as Will parks the car gets out and helps me into the entrance "My wife's about to have a baby!" Will yelled as a nurse brought over a wheelchair while I grabbed Rachel and Will's hand "Come with me?" I asked as they both nodded and came to the back with me while I was put on a table "Alright Shelby... On the count of 3 we're gonna need you to push." The nurse exclaimed as I nodded "Alright 1,2,3... Push!" The nurse exclaimed as I pushed "Ahhh!!!" I yelled "Alright take a breather good job Shelby." The nurse responded as I took a deep breath "1,2,3...Push!" The nurse responded as I pushed "Oh Fuck!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!! Fuck!!!!" I yelled as the nurse nodded "Okay take a breather Shelby amazing job." She exclaimed as I breathed in and out "1,2,3... Push!" The nurse exclaimed as I pushed "Ahhhhh!!!!! Fuck!!" I yelled as the nurse looked "Alright it's crowning. I need a big push Shelby and then you'll be finished okay." She exclaimed as I panted "I can't my this hurts like hell and my vagina is on fire." I exclaimed as Will kissed my forehead "Come on Shelby one more giant push and it'll be over. You can do this." Will exclaimed as I sighed "Fine!" I responded "1,2,3... Push!" The nurse exclaimed as I pushed hard with everything I had "Ahhhhhh Fuck!!!!!" I yelled as I heard a baby cry fill the room "Alright you're done it's a boy!" The nurse exclaimed as I smiled "Dad you wanna cut the cord?" The nurse asked as Will cut the cord while the nurse took the baby and cleaned him off. "Alright here you are." The nurse exclaimed as she placed my son in my arms "Hi!" I cooed as I watched him his eyes still weren't open fully I smiled and kissed his forehead "What is his name?" Rachel asked as I smiled "Michael." I exclaimed "Michael Blake Shuester." I answered as Will smiled "It's perfect!" Will responded as he kissed my forehead a few minutes later Michael starts fussing because he's hungry I pull down the front of my gown exposing my breast as Michael latched onto it sucking as I held him and kissed his forehead "That's my boy!" Will exclaimed as I smacked him playfully and turned my attention back to my son "I promise I won't let anything happen to you ever." I responded as Michael kept sucking on my breast.
-
-
Comment and Vote 💝