Fifteen

Quick question: If I made an IG for both Honey & Punk fanfics, would you follow & be active on it? I just want to connect with you guys better and I feel like it would help a lot !!

"So why didn't he just leave you alone after you told him I was your boyfriend?" Calum asked, getting very annoyed now by this story Luke was telling him over the phone.

"Because people suck, that's why. They don't take others into consideration sometimes. And that sucks."

Calum grunted in response, wanting to beat up this guy that had the nerve to flirt with his Luke.

"People better start then. Because if not, I'll just have to marry you and give you the biggest fucking noticeable diamond so they understand that you are taken for life."

Luke gasped. "Aw.. marriage huh? Cal, we are 15 and 16. You're already thinking about that?"

Calum snorted. "Its pretty obvious we're getting married. I love you, you love me. Nothing can break us apart. We haven't broken up once in three years. No breaks. Just you and me. Why would we not get married?"

Luke couldn't contain the smile on his face. He couldn't hold back the giddy giggles that escaped his mouth.

"I don't see why not either. Just later, you know? When we're like older."

"I'll wait for as long as you'd like." Calum smiled into the phone.

Which was completely true, one hundred percent. They continued talking to each other in the phone until Luke was rubbing his eyes.

"So, it's late and it's a school night. We have the field trip tomorrow too. Goodnight, my love." Luke said, mid yawn, his eyes shutting.

"Goodnight, honey." Calum heard soft snores already escaping from the other line.

-

The field trip was to an art museum. Calum held Luke's hand, ignoring at the glares from his classmates. Michael had his headphones shoved into his ears, not wanting to be there, he just wanted a cigarette. Ashton was super cheerful talking in a group of people, Michael was annoyed that he could hear him over his incredibly loud headphones.

Luke's eyes spotted a beautiful painting, walking over to it and dragging Calum with him.

"Wow.. how gorgeous is this. This most be the most beautiful piece of art I've ever seen."

Calum disagreed, shaking his head. He wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"All this art, but you're the only masterpiece I see."

Luke bit his lip and turned around with a giant, bright smile on his face.

"Do you realize how sweet that was? God, Calum I love you."

He gave him an eskimo kiss and smiled. "I love you too."

They turned around and just to realize that their class was gone, except for Michael who was purposely away from the group and siting with his headphones still in.

Calum took Luke's hand in his as they went in search for their classmates, not bothering Michael because he looked like he wanted to rip someone's head off in any given moment.

They were unsuccessful however, unable to find their group.
So they just roamed the museum aimlessly, hand in hand. Calum look a picture of Luke looking at a wall of Van Gogh's paints. He quickly snapped a picture, his shutter sounding as well. Luke turned around quickly and pouted.

"Ew, why did you do that. I hate how the back of me looks, my hair is always weird looking." He jutted out his lip that Calum quickly kissed and showed him the picture.

"Art looking at art." Luke blushed, as usual and kissed him deeply, loving his boyfriend to the extreme.

-

They eventually ran into their group when they were all getting inside the bus. Luke slept on Calum, snoring loudly and Calum was so in love. Luke may look like a beauty, but not when he sleeps. He snores so loud.

Now, they had just gotten back to school and Luke' s mom was already there waiting for him. Calum gently woke his snoring beauty and told him. He rubbed at his eyes and yawned, hugging Calum afterward.

They kissed each other goodbye as Luke got into the car. Liz greeting Calum before they left.

He walked over to Michael who was still sitting, looking angrier than ever with his headphones in.

He sat beside him though, and waited for him to react.

He sighed and pulled out his headphones. "Hey."

"You okay?"

He rolled his eyes. "When am I ever?"

"You just look like you're going to go on a killing spree, dude." Calum teased, hoping to make his best friend feel better.

Michael did smile at it. "That's exactly what I'm going to do, yeah, totally Calum." He lightly laughed.

Then he sighed again. "Calum. I need to smoke, like really badly. There were no smoking areas at that damn museum. Fuck, nicotine is addicting."

Calum nodded. "Do you, man. No judgment. Let's get walking, away from the school." He stood up, swinging his back pack over his shoulder. Michael following him.

They got to Calum's house and went into his backyard. Michael didn't even hesitate, he zipped his bag open and grabbed his pack of cigarettes out. He took two out, handing one to Calum. He lit his quickly, ignoring Calum's protests.

He answered as soon as he exhaled the smoke.

"I wan to have a smoke with my best friend. Come on."

Calum shrugged, confidence in his voice. "Fuck it."

He inhaled it and he wasn't thinking about how Luke would react until he was nearly over with it.

He found out later that night when he went over to his house afterwards. He reeked of the cigarette smoke. Luke had his eyebrows furrowed as soon as he smelled it.

"Cal.. did you-"

"Honey, yes. I did." Calum was straight up about it, making Luke upset still however.

"But.. but.. Cal, you're sixteen. It's so bad for you." He frowned. Calum didn't like that so he kissed him. Luke pulled away so fast, basically grimacing at the taste on his tongue.

Calum frowned now. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Luke. I'm sorry."

Luke just nodded. "Well, see you tomorrow, babe. Please don't smell like that."

Calum wasn't going to protest against this, he didn't want to test Luke even more than he did. So he just him a kiss and watched the blonde put it to his heart.

He hoped it would stay that way too.

Hi, I saw ATL tonight. Goodbye. I am gone. I was so close I want to cry for an eternity. Goodnight.