Nine

YO its my bday !!!

IM LEGAL Y'ALL IM FUCKING 18 IM GONNA FIND LUKE WE GON DATE

((((jk I'm ugly.)))) :/

ANYWAY!! HONEY HIT 200K SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT WONDERFUL BDAY PRESENT I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCHFKDHEJ

Luke and Calum sat in their usual spot in Luke's room, doing their homework. Calum finished his work before him though and closed his book. Luke looked at him.

"How did you finish before me, what? Let me see your paper." Now, Luke doesn't have any doubt in him, but he is his tutor and he does care about his future, because he does plan to be in it as well.

Calum pouted. "Its probably wrong. I just got bored."

Luke lightly laughed. "Let me see it. I'm still your tutor."

Calum gave in and handed him his messy work. Luke could read his writing still though. He scanned the paper and raised his eyebrows. He handed it back to the older boy.

"Its all correct." He smiled at him.

Calum was a bit surprised at this but he smiled at him any way. "All thanks to you, honey."

Luke licked his lips, realizing that his lips were a bit chapped. He reached onto the night stand and picked up his strawberry lip balm.

Calum tried not to stare, he wasn't very successful however. His heart rate increased. He watched him put the cap back on the substance and rub his lips together. Then he sat on their spot on his bed again. Calum couldn't believe how attracted he was to him right now.

Luke had just applied the strawberry lip balm to his lips and Calum just wanted to taste it. He looked over at him, blushing slightly when he saw him already looking at him. He cupped Luke's face and said "Strawberries are my favorite fruit" and took the chance. He kissed him.

He felt Luke tense up, truly shocked by this, so Calum pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"No don't apologize I just didn't see that coming at all. Come here." Luke spoke, pulling Calum closer. Their lips met again.

They moved slowly against each other, Calum knew this was Luke's first kiss so he wanted it to be rememberable.

He tilted Luke's head with his hand and caressed his neck and cheeks very soothingly.

When they pulled away, they were breathless, speechless.

"I really enjoyed that, honey. And I just.. I want that with you. Only you. What I'm trying to say is.. will you be my boyfriend?"

Luke smiled uncontrollably. He really had no control over his facial expressions right now. "Yes! Why didn't you ask sooner, punk!" He tackled him into a hug and cuddled into him. Calum chuckled.

"So we're boyfriends now?"

"We're boyfriends now!" Luke squealed. Calum smiled, locking their fingers together.

"I'm so happy with you. You make me so happy." Calum said before kissing him again.

Luke tried to stop smiling so he could kiss back but he couldn't. Calum found this adorable so he just settled with a kiss to his soft cheek.

"You make me happy, too. Super happy." Luke said, with that huge smile still on his face.

Calum stared into his eyes. "You're just.. you're so beautiful." Luke hid his face in his hands and giggled.

"You're too cute, stop it! I'm a tomato!"

Calum took his hands off his face. He didn't have any words he wanted to say but stare into his mesmerizing eyes. He was still trying to grasp his mind around the fact that Luke is his now and he is Luke's. He really, really likes Luke and wants them to last. They mean a lot to each other.

He leaned in again and kissed him softly.

"Luke-" Liz stopped mid sentence, seeing the boys and being overwhelmingly shocked. They pulled away, Liz was smiling and she shook her head while she turned around and left.

"Oh no, my mom just saw us.. oh boy." Luke nervously spoke, his heart thumping with anxiety instead of happiness now.

Calum placed his hand on his cheek. "Don't worry, it's okay. If she was mad, she would of said something. I think she just didn't except to see that ever."

"You're right.. she knows I like boys and she especially knows I like you." He seemed to be reasoning with himself.

Calum nodded, pulling himself into his arms now. "See? It'll be okay."

"You're such a wonderful person." Luke said into his neck.

"And I'm all yours, honey. I know it's cliché to say, but I would never cheat on you or do anything to hurt you. I fucking promise you, Luke. You say I'm wonderful but you're just so much more than that."
Calum rubbed his back and kissed his hair.

"I won't either, I promise. I'd be ashamed to live if I did... you're... wonderful." Luke giggled at the end of his sentence and pulled away from his neck and rested his forehead against his.

Both boys could tell from this moment that they had something special and unbreakable, even if they just got together.

They were willing to take on any conflict to be together. They had no idea what was in store for them. This just proves they were made for each other.

That they were destined to fall hopelessly in love with each other.

And it wouldn't take very long.

I KNOW U GUYS LOVE FLUFFY CAKE SO HERE U GO AND I HOPE U ENJOYED

UR WELCOME QTS