Twelve

YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPY

I MET FOUR OF YOU IN IRVINE SO IF YOU SEE THIS HELLO TO YOU AND UR ALL SO CUTE !! SOPHIE, NATALIE, KAITLIN, AND JOJO !! (god I hope I spelled them right)

I had such an amazing night with 5sos n they made me cry a lot bc I was so proud n amazed as always by them.

btw!! that pic of the girl with pink ombre is me :-)

"What do you want for dinner, Luke?" Liz asked her son, who was waiting by the door.

"Um, McDonalds, Calum loves McDonalds."

His mother made a disgusted face. "Ew, why in the world would we get that? And why does it matter, is he coming over?"

Luke sheepishly smiled at her, very guilty. She loves Calum and all, but also loves when Luke tells her first.

She crossed her arms over and Luke knew he was defeated in that moment.

"Okay.. yes he is. I'm sorry for not telling you. But can you get him a combo 2 with a medium Dr. Pepper?"

Liz was getting a little concerned now. The young boys acted like a married couple, and all though she was happy for her son to find someone who truly cares about him, she was starting to believe they were too young and growing up too fast.

"Look Luke, I don't think it'd be best if Calum comes over tonight." She started and immediately regret as soon as she saw a wave of sadness crash all over her son.

"What? Why?" He nearly whined.

"Okay, you guys are young. I don't think it's all that appropriate for you guys to be acting this way. Please tell Calum he can come over tomorrow, just not tonight." She finished quickly, then left.

Luke sat there with a giant frown, not sure why his mom was acting this way all of the sudden. She's usually so supportive.

He didn't have to call Calum though, because his phone started ringing as he just sat there in his sadness.

"Hello." Luke answered.

"Hey baby, I'll be there in ten, just left my house." He could hear the wind from the outside.

Luke frowned even more. "My mom said to tell you that you can't come over tonight.. so, just go back home and we can video chat or something."

Calul sighed on the line. "Alright, see you then."

They both hung up and Luke went up to his room.

Calum walked back home and went to his room as well, before being interrupted by his phone ringing again.

He ignored it though while he turned on his laptop and sat with it on his lap.

He waited for Luke to answer his Skype call, it didn't take very long.