Ten

I. Am. So. E X C I T E D.
I GOT TICKETS TO ROWYSO AND IM SEEING MY BOYS FOR THE THIRD TIME !! I first saw them in 2013 at the Roxy then for WWA now for ROWYSO AND IM SO EXCITEDFJSKFJEHF

btw I'm not trying to brag at all, I'm just really happy bc my bf surprised me yesterday at my party with them :)

(which is why I didn't update yesterday soz qts )

Calum got home that night and it was way over his curfew. He walked up to his room putting a hand on his door knob, only to be stopped in front if his door by his mothers voice.

"Calum Thomas Hood. It is 2 AM and your curfew is 10 PM. Where in the world were you and why are you so late?"

Calum surrendered. "I was with Luke."

She turned the light of the hall way on, earning a groan from a sleepy Mali. She kicked the door closed with her foot.

"I know Luke is a good influence on you, but you can't stay that long with him. I mean it. I doubt you were even studying for that long.. You go to his house to study and not fool around. What were you doing all this time?" She said very sternly, Calum sighed. He's going to have to tell her.

"Look mom, I have to tell you something. I was hoping it'd come up later but I see that now is the time." He scratched the back of his head nervously. This isn't ever an easy thing to do, coming out to your parents. He took a deep breath.

"Luke and I.. are dating. He's my boyfriend."

Joy just stood there, not even blinking. What was going through her mind was, how did she not see it? She's always kept her eyes on him to figure her son out since he was very secretive and isolated most of time. She felt kinda bad that she just assumed her son was straight. He has had girl crushes so that gives a reason, right? She wished she would of know though.

"I'm proud of you, Calum. Luke is nice boy." She smiled and opened her arms, fully accepting him.

Calum was never one to hug anyone, with the exception of his boyfriend of course, meaning he hasn't hugged his own mother ever since he was a toddler. Now he's a thirteen year old boy and he's opening his arms too, ready to give her a real hug.

He hugged her and said softly "Thank you for being supportive. I really like him, mom."

They let each other go, and she was still smiling. "I'll always support you, Cal. Anything that makes you happy. No matter what."

This sentence meant a lot to him, not only because of Luke but because of the future tattoos and piercings he wants to get so badly. His mother literally told him right now that she will support that. He loves his mother very much.

"I love you, mom. Thank you again."

She ruffled his hair with a smile. "You're welcome, now get to bed. You have school tomorrow."