Thirteen

Comment some music I should check out please? I will have a list of all my bands/artists I already listen to after this chapter xx

Calum had a cheerful smile upon his lips as Luke came to school with a flower crown on his head. He was so proud of him.

Luke hadn't seen him yet, and was stopped by his best friend Ashton. Calum watched curiously as their conversation seemed serious.

"Are you spying on him?" Michael said from behind him. He had no idea he was even there.

"No. I saw him walk in and now he's talking with Ashton. Luke looks like he's going to cry! What's going on?" Calum said, highly concerned for his boyfriend.

But something different than concern filled him when he saw Luke smile brightly and throw his arms around Ashton. They were hugging now. That something he was feeling, was jealousy. He knew Luke was his, but god he was so selfish and didn't want anyone other than himself to even touch him.

Luke was still smiling as they pulled away from the tight hug. They were talking again and Calum wanted so badly to hear what they were saying. It's a little over the top, but he just couldn't help himself.

Even if he did hear what they were talking about, it wouldn't be very useful to him..

The truth is, Ashton had felt so wrong for snapping at him like that a few days ago. They hadn't talked since. So he was waiting for him to get to school. Once he saw Luke, he ran up to him and apologized for being "such a terrible best friend and how he misses him." This is what caused Luke to smile and hug him. He apologized too and they were glad to be on good terms with each other again.

That's all that happened, but Calum was still jealous and wasn't sure if he should bring it up to Luke or not.

He continued to watch the two boys until they separated and Luke was walking toward Calum again.

Calum decided against it to bring it up to Luke as soon as they made eye contact. Luke's heart was fluttering from his brown eyes on him.

"You look stunning in that flower crown. C'mere." Calum spoke and Luke wrapped his arms around his neck, leaning on to kiss his lips. Michael sighed, looking away and at a certain girl.

Her name was Ella.

She was standing against a wall with a boy. He thought she was so gorgeous, but she made him feel depressed.

"Michael? The bell rang? You coming?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry."

-

Calum was bored in class, so he stared at Luke who was sitting right next to him.

"Psst."

Luke glanced at him with a look telling him not now.

"Psst, baby." Calum whispered again.

Luke ignored him because his teacher was talking to the class and they were taking notes. He didn't want to miss anything important just because of his cute boyfriend.

Calum hated that he was ignoring him. So he looked at his left hand resting on his lap. He reached over and placed his hand in his.

"Excuse me. No hand holding in class." Ms. Stevens said, but not to them, to another couple.