nineteen.

A/N: OMG  I can't believe that this story has reached over 1K reads!! Thank you to anyone who has read, voted, left comments, and shared with a friend. You guys are the best!!

Your POV

It's been almost a month since I've woken up from my coma and I've made some pretty good progress. I don't have to wear that uncomfortable neck brace anymore. The pain in my side isn't as bad as it used to be. Now I have to work on getting my legs back to normal. A few days ago I had to get my cast replaced, when they took the casts off my legs were a different color from the rest of my body. My legs honestly looked like they belonged on a chicken. But I was alive so I couldn't complain about that.

The downside to this is my sleep patterns are becoming irregular. Since the accident some nights I can't go to sleep or I wake up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. What's really messed up about this is I'm not being totally honest with Lauren about what I'm dealing with. It feels like I'm girl before I met Lauren, doing dumb stuff I know that's going to backfire later. And so far everything I've done has come back to haunt me.

I was sitting in my new hospital room doing the last little bit of my Government homework. One of the perks of taking online classes is the work isn't that hard, it's way better than sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher ramble on about the material.

"Y/N, it's Dr. Mitchell." She said from the other side of the door.

That's other cool part about being in this hospital, I have a smoking hot doctor and my nurses are pretty hot too. I put away my laptop and say, "Come in Dr. Mitchell."

Dr. Mitchell walks in and she looks gorgeous as always. I swear this woman is Shay Mitchell's twin sister. They are alike in so many ways. Same body type, hair, eyes, and she's even from Canada. She sits down next to my bed and says, "I just wanted to talk to you about something important. And before you say anything I want you to hear me out."

I already know what she's going to say. She's going to recommend that I go to therapy and talk about the accident and how it's affected me. Honestly I wasn't ready to talk about the accident, this accident was scarier than the first. What made this one the worst was someone had the intention of making sure I didn't live to tell about this one.

"Y/N at some point I want you to consider going to therapy to talk about the accident. Now I know you don't see any problems but I do. Some days you don't eat, you're not taking your meds, some days you don't even leave your room, and your sleep pattern are changing." Dr. Mitchell said.

I just looked out the window and blocked out what she was saying. Before I had to continue this discussion any further Justin came in and saved the day. "Jumpman how's it going?" I asked

Dr. Mitchell got up walked out, she turned to me and said, "I really want you to consider what we talked about."

I nodded and said, "I'll think about it."

Dr. Mitchell walked out and leaving Justin and I alone to talk. Justin had that sneaky look on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking. "Even in a hospital you are still surrounded by beautiful women."

I lightly dust my shoulders and say, "What can I say I am one lucky girl. But there's only one girl I have eyes for and that's my Lolo. But on some serious shit, how are things around school?"

"I honestly don't know. Things are kinda weird. Jasmine and Zendaya are buddy buddy all of sudden. I don't know what those two have got planned but I'm sure its not good. I don't want you get upset, but I kinda had to tell Dinah what you told me." Justin said.

I slapped my palm against my forehead and said, "Dude you weren't supposed to tell anybody. And how the hell did Dinah find out?"

"After we left the hospital that night we went back to my place, and we were kinda going at it but I wasn't focused. She knew something was up and I told her what you told me. But she promised not to breath a word to the other girls." Justin explained.