getting ready for the beach

"Can I please!" Mirajane begged Rogue.
"No," he said emotionlessly, without caring about her puppy dog eyes.

Everyone was all the lobby, that was on the beach...

"How about for some Lucy time?" Mira smirked evilly.
Rogue stopped glaring, "fine."
Mira jumped up and down happily.
"What's up guys?" Lisanna asked the two who were secretly talking.
"I'm going to hang out with Frosche and Laxus all day today and tomorrow!" Mirajane chanted happily.
"Oh, that's nice..." Lisanna said smiling.
"Where's Lucy?" Rogue asked the two girls.
"She's in the nearest library with Levy," Mirajane said giggling.
"Oh..." Rogue thought to himself, last time him and Lucy went to the library together he went into the horror books and Lucy didn't like the front covers of the books.
He figured Lucy didn't want to go through that again.
"Ok, here are our keys," Erza said walking towards the group, "Lucy, Rogue and Sting, in room 101. Me and Jellal, Mira and Laxus in 122, and Juvia, gray, lisanna and Natsu in 115, ok?"
Everyone nodded, "where's Levy and Gajeel staying?" A sweet voice asked from behind everyone.
It was Lucy's.
Levy was with her.
"Oh... Levy... Gajeel got you two, uh, private cottage on the beach!" Lisanna said giggling and jumping around.
Levy just looked away and blushed slightly.
"Let's go Rogue!" Lucy said pulling Rogue away from the group and towards their room, that's shared with Sting.
Frosche was staying with Mira.
They walk in and are already looking at one another.
They stared into each others eyes, and they both leaned in to kiss.
Suddenly!
"Awww man that food didn't go down right, and dang Yukino didn't help..." Sting said suddenly opening the door.
They both backed away nurvously.
"Sting you Baka," Rogue said gritting his teeth.
Sting stopped to think about what just happened, and then a creepy smirk grew across his face, "oh I see you two wanted to be alone."
Lucy asked and looked away irritated, and Rogue looked at Lucy with a hopeful look.
"Well you've ruined the moment," Lucy said smirking back at Sting, giving off a deadly aura.
"S-Sorry," he muttered scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
"Baka..." Rogue said emotionlessly.
Lucy then grabbed Virgo's key and chanted, "Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo! "
Then Virgo appeared!
"Punishment Hime?" Virgo asked.
"No," Lucy sighed, "can you please get me some clothes from the celestial world?"
Sting scoffed, "oh sure when you 'ruin a moment' she almost kills you!"
Virgo disappears and then Lucy gives Sting the usual death glare.
"Where's Lecter?" Rogue asked.
"Ugh, he wanted to be with Fro so he is currently with Mira-san," Sting said.
Virgo reappeared and handed Lucy some clothes and then disappeared.
"Lucy, how do celestial spirits work again?" Sting asked watching her put Virgo's key back onto her belt.
"Oh, that's easy!" Lucy said smiling.
Finally someone asked her about her magic!
"I have the thirteen zodiac keys! And they're rare!" Lucy said smiling, while Sting was interested once he heard the word rare.
"Do you guys want to meet Plue?" Lucy asked politely.
Sting nodded and Rogue disappeared.
"Open Gate of the Canis Minor! Plue!" Lucy chanted and then a little, white, snow man/dog appeared.
"Pun, punn!" Plue said.
"Plue Sting, Sting Plue!" Lucy introduced.
Plue bowed in respect to Sting and then Lucy said, "you can go now!"
Plue saluted her and then disappeared into the celestial world.
"Wow! That was actually pretty cool! And you do that for a living?!" Sting said.
Then Lucy sat on the end of the bed, and Sting sat in the chair across it, talking.
"Would you like to meet Loke?" Lucy asked Sting.
Sting thought about it, "isn't he your ex-boyfriend or something?"
Lucy's face turned red and she said, "no, we never dated."
Sting just laughed at her as she turned redder.
"How about you? Any girlfriends?" Lucy asked still as red as a tomato.
"Well... there, uh, is this one girl that I, uh, like," Sting said nurvously scratching the back of his head.
"Who is it?" Lucy asked leaning in closer.
"Yukino..." Sting said with hearts in his eyes.
Lucy gasped with a smile, "Aww I knew it! You guys are going to be together forever!"
Sting smirked, "well who wouldn't want to date the Sting Eucliffe?"
Silence.
"Me," Lucy said plainly.
"Really? You'd not at all effected by my charms?" Sting asked, for the first time someone didn't fall head over heals for him.
Then Rogue appeared, "sorry, I grabbed something."
Lucy immediately stood up and ran to him.
"It was horrible! Sting gave me the biggest headache!" Lucy said pretending to be sad.
Rogue glared at Sting, who was currently impressed with the performance.
"STING?!" Rogue yelled punching him so hard he flew at the wall.
Lucy watched on the sidelines eating popcorn and giggling.
"You'll pay for this..." Sting said playfully glaring at Lucy.
But Rogue thought otherwise and punched Sting again.
Lucy watched the two fight and then finally fell asleep on the edge of the bed.