mission part 2

The group was getting nearer to the village when they suddenly heard screaming!
"Let's go!" Sting yelled and they all ran towards the screams.
And they were suddenly in a village, and there were huge beasts chasing some people!
As a women and her son were about to get crushed Lucy ran and pushed them out of the way, getting crushed instead.
"Lucy!" Rogue shouted in fear for her life.
Sting then shouted," Light Dragon roar!"
And the light hot the monster making him disappear into small shiny flakes.
"Lucy!" Frosche yelled running to the crushed blonde girl on the ground.
"I'm ok!" She said trying to get up but ultimately failed.
"Ouch!" She mumbled.
"Here, let me help," Rogue said carrying Lucy bridal style in his arms.
Everyone was shocked at his gesture.
But Lucy soon couldn't stay conscious.
"Sting go help some people! I'll protect Lucy-san!" Rogue ordered.
Sting just nodded, without protest.
Lecter and Frosche followed him, Rogue knew Sting would protect the exceeds.
But did Rogue even know what to do?
"Excuse me sir..." an innocent voice said behind Rogue, it was the women that Lucy saved, "I know how to heal her."
Before Rogue could protest or say much of anything she put her hand over Lucy's wounds and she was healed.
Rogue laid Lucy down on the dirt ground.
"Wake up..." the women whispered and Lucy's eyes fluttered open.
Then the women walked away toward the child.
"Rogue?..." Lucy said getting up, "what happened?"
"You sacrificed yourself for that woman, why?" Rogue asked blankly.
"That's what Fairy tail would do! And I'm a member plus they can't defend themselves, and I have you!" Lucy said smiling with her eyes closed.
Rogue just gave a small smile.
"Where's everyone else?" Lucy asked getting to her feet.
"They went ahead," Rogue said.
"Ok then we should go to them!" Lucy said smiling.
And with that said the two started to run towards the direction of Sting, Lecter, and Frosche.
When they finally found them, they had already one monster left.
"I got him! Gate of the Bull! Tarus!" Lucy chanted.
And her Celestial spirit Tarus appeared swinging his axe.
Tarus hit the beast and the beast disappeared.
"Good job, Blon- Lucy-san!" Sting said afraid that she will give Rogue another motion sickness pill and not him.
"Thanks Sting," Lucy said smiling.
"Fro thinks so too!" Frosche yelled cutely.
Lucy just smiled at the exceed and held him.
"Let's-" before Lecter could say anything...
"Here's the reward!" The women that Lucy saved said giving them their reward and leaving.
"Wow! I think she even have us extra for saving her!" Sting said in awe.
"I was the one who saved her!" Lucy said annoyed.
"And Sting saved you!" Lecter yelled.
"WHATEVER!" Lucy yelled annoyed at the exceed.
Of course nobody was surprised they get into fights quite easily.
"Let's just go home," Rogue said blankly.
Everyone just agreed.
On the train ride there...
"Shut up! Nobody cares that Sting's last name is Eucliffe!" Lucy yelled at Lecter.
"I care!and the fan girls!" Lecter said angrily.
"Whatever!" Lucy said pouting.
"Wow, I never realized how awesome I was... thanks Lecter!" Sting told his exceed.
"What! He's just repeating what you told him!" Lucy shouted with a tick mark on her head.
"Whatever," Sting muttered angrily.
Rogue just smiled at how they argue like they've known each other forever.
And then off course Lucy had already given the motion sickness pills to the boys, but she regrets it during her argument with Sting.
And when they made it back in Magnolia, Fiore, it was dark out so they went straight to Lucy's apartment, for the night.