22. Relax

The next morning, I woke up early and ordered room service. By the time Cadence woke up, breakfast was here. We ate in a calm and peaceful silence. I looked up to him and smiled.

"Ready?" I asked. He tilted his head and looked at me confused.

"For what?" he asked. I stood and went to my bag.

"Hula dancing lessons," I smiled. He looked at me in disbelief. He stood and walked over to where I was trying to find my swimsuit.

"Me too?" he asked. I looked at him and laughed as I finally pulled out my solid black bikini. I shook my head.

"Not unless you wanted to," I laughed. "I was going to take the lessons." I corrected. He chuckled. I went to the bathroom and changed. I went back to my bag and searched for some shorts to put on. I found some black bloomer shorts and put them on before slipping on my black sundress. I brushed through my hair and left it down and curly. I turned back to Cadence to see him already dressed in his black swim trunks with the light blue Hawaiian flower on the side and a white v-neck.

"Ready?" he asked. I grabbed sunglasses before I nodded. We headed downstairs and out towards the water. Hula dancers soon came into view. I smiled and went over to the registration. After I was signed in, they gave me a grass skirt. I took my sundress off and slipped the skirt on. The lesson started. It was all about the swaying of the hips. I caught on easily. By the time I was done, I looked like a pro. Cadence sat with the spectators and watched. We did a whole dance once through. It was a lot of fun. One of the instructors congratulated me on a good job and tucked a Hibiscus flower in my hair. Cadence took a picture of me with the dancers. He claimed I looked just like them, but I didn't buy it until he showed me the picture. I thanked them and changed back into my sundress before Cadence and I left. We went further down the beach and set a towel down. I stripped until I was only in my bikini. I went to the edge of the water and started walking forward. The water was freezing. I froze as a small wave crashed higher on my feet. Suddenly, I was swooped up. I squealed and heard Cadence laugh. We went deeper in the water before he set me down in the frigid water. I shivered and hit his arm playfully.

"Cade, it's cold!" I yelled. He only laughed. We played in the ocean for a long time. We splashed and played in the waves. We finally dragged our feet out of the water after about two or three hours. I smiled and laid out on the towel. I exhaled and closed my eyes as I smiled. Cadence hovered above me and kissed me. I giggled and sat up as he moved.

"Are you ready to head back to the room?" he asked. I nodded and he, unnecessarily, helped me up. I put my sundress back on and grabbed the towel. Cadence put the flower back in my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled and intertwined me fingers with his. We headed back up to the room. I showered and hopped into the bed. I closed my eyes and started to drift off. Cadence showered and sat beside me.

"You can't go to sleep now," he said mocking me. I opened my eyes and pushed him back gently. He smiled and moved so he was sprawled out over me. I laughed as he pretended to snore. He moved off of me and pulled his head onto the pillow. I turned to face him and smiled softly.

"Come on, rest. We still have time to do whatever you want," he smiled softly. I turned the light off and pulled the covers over me before I went to sleep.

~

I ended up sleeping in till noon. I sat up and looked around, trying to remember where I was. I looked for Cadence. He was sitting in a chair at the computer. I walked over to him and sat in his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Mornin'," he said quietly. I sighed and closed my eyes as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Morning," I mumbled quietly. He kissed my forehead and cradled me.

"Do you want to stay in today?" he asked. I nodded. I was extremely tired. He quietly said okay and stood with me cradled in his arms. He set me down on the bed a second later. He kissed me and tried to stand up. I held him down with my arms wrapped tightly around him. He chuckled and tried to stand anyway. I laughed mentally at that and pulled him on top of me easily. He smiled before his lips crushed down on mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him even closer to me. His hands ran up and down my sides. We soon lost ourselves in that kiss.

~

That night, I changed into my red bikini and went with Cadence to the hot tub near the pool. I cuddled into his side and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and laced his fingers with mine.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled back. We shared a tender kiss before I smiled and relaxed into the water. This vacation couldn't get any better than this.