Feelings

Yaz POV
"I didn't know you still came here." Jason's voice says as he appears at the top of the hill with me. I hurried and wiped my teary face, "I never stopped."

His hands were in his pockets and I wrapped my arms around my knees that were tucked into my chest.

"I couldn't find you anywhere, so I just checked here." He adds and I stared at my feet as I replied, "It's somewhere I can think."

"About?" He asks.

"Today is the same day my mom left," I answer sadly, looking up at the stars, "I just hope she's okay. Wherever she is."

"I'm sorry." He says, sitting behind me and wrapping his arms around my stomach. I wanted to stay like this, but I couldn't. "J-Jason, you have to leave," I removed his arms from around me and started to get up, "I've let you stay with me until you healed, like I promised, so now you have t-"

He grabbed my waist again, pulling me back and raising my chin to his lips. He kissed me, but I moved my head and started getting up again. He locked our fingers and flipped over me, pinning me to the ground.

"Jason, get off of me! I'm not in the mood for your games right now--"

"This isn't a game, Baby Girl." He replies and I try to shake out of his grip.

"Jason, I'm not kidding. I have cramps and I'm already in a terrible mood. I'm putting my foot down; you have to leave."

"No." He replies flatly and I furrow my eyebrows at his refusal.

"What the hell do you mean...no?!"

"I mean no." He repeats emotionlessly, face blank.

"Jason, I said you could live with me until you got better, not until you felt like leaving." I growl angrily and he continued to pin me to the ground.

"No. I've come to far to leave-"

"My life isn't a fucking game!" I yell angrily.

"That's how you see it?"

"Yes, that's how I see it." I answer quietly, closing my eyes tight.

"Well that's not how I see it." He claims and I roll my eyes, again struggling to get from his trap.

"Then how do you see it, Jason?" I ask weakly, finally looking back at his green eyes.

"I see it as trying to get my girl back."

Jason POV

"Well, I'm not your girl anymore, Jason. And you can't expect me to be after what you've done. You didnt even think about how I felt because you're selfish. You're a selfish asshole."

"Yeah, I am. I'm an asshole at times, and I know I'm selfish and it's because of you. I want you to myself because you're mines and mines only. That's why I did what I did."

"I'm used to the sweet talk, Jason. I've heard it all. It doesn't work on me anymore. I'm tired of it."

"Someone's hurt you, haven't they?" I ask, staring dead at her.

"Multiple people, Jason." She whispers, and I pull her up and force her into a hug.

She pushed off of me with her hand, standing up now that she was free of my grip.

"I can't do that because you were one of them."

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I start honestly, getting up with her and she rubbed her arm as a cold breeze brushed against her bare skin.

"Well you did, Jason."

I grabbed her arm and made her twist to look at me. "Yaz, why would I want to hurt someone I love?"

I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders as she looked at the ground.

"How can I know, that what happened won't happen again? You're wanted, Jason. People will do anything to have Red Hood dead--"

"I don't die that easily anymore," I raised her chin, "I'm not a child anymore."

"Yeah...but-"

"But nothing. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. You're still my Baby Girl..."

She stayed silent, looking at the ground so I grabbed her chin and wrapped my arm around her back.

I kept her chin raised to my face, no matter how much she tried to get out of it. Her efforts were nothing compared to my strength.

"Say it." I say, smirking a little and she shook her head, trying to push me off of her. When was she going to understand it wasn't ever going to work?

"Jas--"

"Say. It." I start demandingly, "You're still my Baby Girl and...."

Her eyes teared up a little, brow furrowed and not looking happy to say it.

"Don't act like you don't want to." I smile, and she didnt find it amusing. She looked sad, and I'm not sure if it was because of me or because of today.

"I don't want to say it." She confesses, looking away from me.

"It'll make you feel better. Just say it...for me." I beg, moving my head so she was forced to look at me again.

I repeated myself for the last time. "You're still my Baby Girl and..."

She paused but then caved in.

"And," She breathed, "You're still my Boy Wonder."

I immediately kissed her, realizing how much I missed when she called me that.

And surprisingly, she kissed me back.

I broke the kiss and smiled, resting my forehead on hers. "Feel better?"

"Emotionally, yes. Physically, not so much." She answers with a shrug and I sighed out my nose.

"Oh yeah, cramps. Takes a toll on what I wanted to do tonight."

She laughed and started walking away from me. "Never was that going to happen anyways."

"Never?"

"Not any time soon." She rephrases as I follow her down the hill. I honestly couldn't be happier that she's giving me another chance.

When we got back to her apartment, she took off her shoes and put her keys on the counter. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then headed to her room. I began to follow until she turned around and put a hand on my chest.

"And what do you think you're doing?" She asks with a slight smirk and I shrugged and scratched the back of my neck.

"To bed?"

"Your bed is across the hall. You've got some work to do if you wanna sleep in my room." She says, slipping in her room.

"Goodnight, Boy Wonder."