Stress

+Harry’s POV+

“Where are my boots? Ni help,” I whined after looking everywhere for my suede boots, making us late to vocal lessons.

“I’m looking, babe.  Still haven’t found them?” Niall asked walking into our room and looking at me concerned as I ripped through the closet.

“No,” I wailed and Niall walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Calm down, we’ll find them. And if we don’t we can always try another pair or go barefoot, Liam does it all the time,” Niall tried to help but it only made me more upset.

“I need my boots, though! They’re the only ones that don’t hurt my feet and I’m not pulling a Liam,” I snapped and pulled out of his grasp and turned to face him.

“You’re tired Haz, just relax. I’ll call the boys and tell them we’re running late, chill,” Niall coaxed and I grumbled.

“We’ve already missed two rehearsals this week and were late to the other three,” I informed, even though he already knows.

“Haz, you get too stressed to work,” Niall replied and moved to look under the bed. “Found them.”

“Really?” I asked and walked over to him and grabbed the left boot out of his hands.  I slipped it on and grabbed the right from his anticipating hand.

“Are you ready now?” Niall asked and I nodded. “I mean we don’t have to go, we can just relax, you seem tense,” Niall added.

“We’re going,” I grumbled and walked out the door. Niall quickly picked up his phone and wallet and followed after me.

Niall climbed into the driver’s side and we pulled out of the driveway. I switched on the radio so I could avoid any conversation with Niall.

My brain has been in overdrive ever since the last appointment. We need to get things for the nursery, clothes, and diapers. Not to mention figure out baby names and where our moms will be staying once the twins arrive. I mean we only live in a three bedroom flat. Sure we could keep one of the rooms as a guest room until the babies are walking and talking, but I don’t want to make our moms feel rushed and unwelcome. And then we have to figure out godmothers. I mean, I know Gemma will be one but I have no idea about the other. It’s not like Niall has a sister and we don’t really have any girl friends that we’d want our children to look up to for the rest of their lives.

What about when we’re on tour? Surely we can’t bring the babies with us with all of the fans. I really don’t want to ask for help from anyone. I want Niall and I to be able to proudly say we raised them properly when we have send them off to college or when they find that special someone. I don’t want our parents to have to watch them seeing they aren’t exactly fit enough to be chasing after them or getting up early hours for a feeding or nappy change. I’m not hiring some ‘nanny’ to raise my child when I’m perfectly capable of doing it myself.

“Haz, baby, are you okay?” Niall asked snapping me out of my bubble.

“Huh?”

“Stop stressing over everything or I’ll pull this car around and call Paul and tell them we’re not coming,” Niall threatened and I stopped mid-pout.

“If you do that I’ll call someone to drive me,” I snapped and turned the radio up before falling back onto the running treadmill in my brain.

What if the babies come early?  What if they need to stay in the hospital longer than normal? What if one of them needs special attention?

“Harry Edward Styles, knock it off or I’m going back to the flat,” Niall warned sending me a warning glance. We pulled into the studio car park and I shuffled out of my seat and fixed my fluffy coat over my torso and walked towards the studio, not even waiting for Niall.