They Don't Know About Us

★Harry’s POV★

“Wake up sleepy head,” an Irish accent flooded my ears and I groan as I stretched, “How are you feeling?”

“Better than normal, still sleepy though,” I said sitting up and looking over at my boyfriend. He held out the familiar yellow pill and a glass of water making me take it before I could even go to the bathroom and take a shower.

“I’m going to have Paul pick up the meds at the pharmacy and tell him to bring the boys over. That’s if you want to tell them first,” Niall added quickly.

“Don’t you think we should tell our parents then the boys and Simon, maybe have a meeting and tell them and try to figure out what’s going to happen? I mean unless you don’t want to tell your parents straight away,” I replied kissing Ni’s cheek.

“How am I supposed to tell my parents that my boyfriend is pregnant? I mean that’s not an everyday occurrence,” Niall sighed. I nodded in understanding and he ran his fingers through my hair.

“We can tell them at the next ultrasound, when we can fly your mom here and tell them that way. Or we can just invite everyone to the meeting and  tell everyone at once so no one gets upset that they weren’t told first,” I suggested.

“That would work best probably,” Niall stated as he pulled my body close to him. “Can I um, touch your stomach?” Niall asked shyly and I smiled at him. Words cannot describe how happy I am that he accepted the pregnancy. I nodded and took one of his hands and pulled his shirt up to his chest. I placed his hand on my stomach and watched his face.

“Twins,” Niall breathed adding a second hand and making a ‘v’ shape on my stomach. I smiled and placed my hands over his. Ni leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. “What do you think they are?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know, maybe a pair of boys or girls, maybe one of each,” I said tracing a circle into Niall’s hand as he continued to rub my belly. “There isn’t really anything there yet, Ni,” I said looking down at my generally flat stomach.

“Our babies are in there though,” Niall responded with a smile, “When do you think they’ll start to move?” I shrugged having no idea. “Maybe we should do some research, you know to make sure we don’t mess anything up.” I nodded at my boyfriends’ statement and shifted under his touch.

“Ni, can I get up, I need to go get ready. We have recording today,” I said and his hands left my stomach. I sat up and walked to the bathroom and did my business before stripping down and taking a quick shower. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist before walking back to my room and slipping into black skinnys and a white wool sweater.

“You look sexy,” Niall said wrapping his strong arms around me as I showed up in the kitchen.

“Thanks,” I smirked kissing his head and walking over to the refrigerator to grab things to make some quick smoothies to-go before heading to the studio for the day. “Strawberries, blueberries, or bananas? We need to get some more yogurt for tomorrow, too,” I said and Niall grabbed the box of strawberries and a banana out of my hands before I could resist. I grabbed the yogurt and a spoon as Niall plugged in the blender. “Make one too, I’m going to change shoes, these feel a little tight,” I said as he started to pour in some yogurt.

I walked back to our room and looked for my brown suede boots so my feet would have more room to breathe seeing they seemed pretty swollen. I found them under a pile of Niall’s dirty clothes and slipped off my Converse and traded them in for the boots. I stood up from the bed and walked back to hear Niall talking to another thick Irish accent, though it was a lot deeper.