Chapter 1

Hi! this is not linked to my other story just for clarification :)
I hope you like this story!

-------
R.  I.  L.  E.  Y.
i wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone buzzing. I sighed and sat up on my  bed checking my phone. It was 6:30 and school started at 8:00 so i had quite a while to get ready. My hair was in a mess and i had terrible morning breath.

I look in my perfectly oval mirror with pictures of me , Farkle and Maya hanging out when we were little. I wish things were still like that. But of course, it's not.

Now my 2 best friends decided to invite another person in out super tight group. Yup. They took in Lucas Friar. Known as 'the good guy, the flashlight, Lucas the good, moral compass and a guiding hand.' To me he's more of a backstabbing, 2 faced jerk.

It all started 2 years ago.

Flashback....
It was half way through the year of the 7th grade. I was walking through the hall in my white crotchet top and denim shorts to see everyone staring at me weirdly. I shook it off though, not knowing that something bad was going to happen to me soon.

I walked to my locker when i saw Lucas grabbing his things. He's locker is next to mine, sadly.

"Hey Riley" he stammered. We never usually talk. He usually just hangs out with Farkle and Maya while i just sit there, nod and smile. Of course we have to say hi to each other, but that's all.

I gave him a warm smile back, not knowing what to say but I didn't want to look vulnerable. I also have never really had a conversation with him. All i know is that he can be a jerk to a total 'sweetheart' in seconds.

"Can you help me with something?" He asked looking sincere. "Depends what it is." I said coming out a bit too harsh. Oops.

"Just follow me." He said sternly. Reluctantly, i followed while being cautious. I didn't want to seem witty or cocky. I mean what else would i do? Decline and say "hi, i hate your guts and hardly know you. So why should i follow you?" I think not.

Weirdly, he took me to the janitors closet. I gave a confused look like the look Maya gives me when we're in math.

"What are we doing here?' I asked looking around the closet in curiosity. I've never really been in the janitors closer.

"You'll see." He said with out another word and closed the door. Leaving me in a small tight space.

I quickly flashed back to reality and realised he locked me in as a funny joke. I banged the door loudly. "Get me out of here!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I fidgeted the door knob so many times but nothing was happening. Why would he do this? I've never done anything to him. I kept moving it but it wouldn't budge. I sighed loudly and kept screaming. Thats when i heard it.

It was the sound of a click like a tv remote click or a door clicked close but i heard it above me.

My eyes widened as i turned my head to see what was above me. I shivered in confusion and fear.  Why do bad things all ways happen to me?

It took me a couple of seconds before realising what it was that i was looking at. I squinted my eyes and saw a red bucket, about to spill. Oh no.

As it was about to spill on me, I couldn't budge. It was like i was paralysed or something. I gulped in fear because of what was inside that bucket.

Bugs? Disgusting things mixed together? Glue?

Who knew but all i could do then was to scream. and boy i did. I screeched so loud the windows were probably broken out side.