Off to London (Percy's Third Person POV)

Percy walked towards his girlfriend and squeezed her hand. He grinned. But instead of smiling, Annabeth had a confused look on her face.Why?Chiron had sent him and Annabeth to the Big House and had told them he was going to have a talk with them.
"W-what if he's angry with us? What if he want's us to not be with each other because of specific reasons?!"Annabeth questioned. "What if he want's to kick us out of Camp Half-Blood?!" She kept bombarding Percy with endless questions until they got to the Big House.

Percy was the kind of relaxed type, that's why he wasn't worried about Annabeth's thoughts. They entered the Big House and there was Chiron.
"I was expecting you two."
"Um,Chiron you called us here.." Said Percy.
"Uh...Anyways,I have a quest for you and the others. By others I mean Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo. On this quest you have to.. BRING MORE NEWCOMERS FROM LONDON!" Chiron said Happily. He squealed like a person from the Aphrodite cabin whilst Percy and Annabeth smiled, in a puzzled way.
"See Annie nothing bad happened!"said Percy. They went to the other cabins and gathered the others.

"Oh come on! Does the McShizzle have to do this again?" Said Leo.
"Yeah, I guess we have to pack up" said Frank reluctantly. They left their meeting spot and went to pack up. Thoughts and questions floated in Percy's mind. How would they find other half bloods?where were the demigods going to be this time?
Someone knocked on the door? Percy got up placing his hands on his raven black hair. He opened the door.
"Hi seaweed brain!"Annabeth smiled. She realized Percy hadn't packed anything and grinned.
"Seaweed brain." She said
Percy put his hand on his licorice black hair and he smiled.
"Oh yeah.."
Annabeth placed her hand's on Percy's cheek. She kissed him for a second and went to pack Percy's clothes.

While Annabeth packed Percy's clothes. Percy prayed to Zeus for permission since he's a son of Poseidon and things go wrong when they fly. He closed his eyes and prayed hard. He heard ding on his phone that Leo had made monster proof. He ignored it. Still, no response came. Maybe he couldn't go to London after all.
"Wise girl, maybe I can't go to London."
"Then what's that?"said Annabeth pointing to Percy's Phone. It was a message..From Zeus?!
It said:
You are allowed to fly in a plane to go to London.
What? Percy thought. The Olympians using whatsapp?!
He typed:
Uhh, hi Zeus. Didn't know you and the Olympians used technology.
He then waited for a second and then came Zeus's messages:
Hi Perseus. Yes we have to use modern tech. We have to fit in because it's boring talking to you in your mind. So yeah.
"TTYL"
"So you can come seaweed brain. Huh?"