Day 5-sadness

DISCLAIMER-if you have not read the avatar the last airbender comics, then do not read this because it talks about stuff that happen in one of them
Also sorry for the really late update. My internet is really bad soo...

"Look, I brought you out here to tell you that I'm sorry!" Zuko said.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything." Katara cried. "And it's not your fault, you have the right to be happy.

"I didn't mean to make you remember your mother." Zuko said as he tried to calm her down.

The two of them had decided to leave camp and go off on a little midnight picnic.

"It's okay." Katara  said, wiping her tears. "I'm just happy for you, I mean you finally got your mother back."

"But that doesn't change the fact that by doing all of this, I've reminded you of when you were younger because you can never get your mother back." Zuko sadly said.

"I just want to have you and me time where we cuddle and tell each other stories of when we were younger like we did before we left on this mission." Katara whined, hugging Zuko from behind.

Katara sat on a big rock and motioned for Zuko to join her. He slowly walked towards her and put his head in her lap as he laid down on the rock so she could stroke his hair as they reminisced on their past. 

That night, a lot of tears were shed, of both happy thoughts for the memories, and sadness because they knew it would never be the same.