Day 6-socks

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS NOT UPLOADED BACK IN JULY!!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT!!!!

"Are you mad at me?" Zuko asked Katara as he sat down in front of her on the floor.

"Nope, just want you to know what I have to go through every week." She replied with a wide smile.

In between Zuko and Katara was a pile of socks, and what made this irritating was the fact that they were all separated from each other.

Ever since Katara gave birth to the twins, Misaya and Miyuko, keeping track with all the little baby socks, along with their own socks, quickly became a big problem, so she decided to not worry about them and make Zuko do all the work for her while she played with her babies.

Zuko sat there for a while, staring at all of the socks in front of him, when he suddenly made a move and lunged for two socks, thinking that they were a pair, but when he brought them up to his face, he quickly realized that he was wrong, and placed them back into the pile.

After a while of repeating his little process, Zuko got bored with getting them all wrong, so Katara placed the babies down, went up to his ear and whispered some things to him, making him quickly shoot up and start looking again for the pairs.

With his new incentive, Zuko was able to finish pairing the socks together within ten minutes and was ready to get his reward.

Katara raced into the kitchen with the babies in tow and Zuko hot on her tail. She quickly placed both of the babies into their high chairs. Then she went over to the pantry then her fridge, pulling out her ingredients, and made Zuko his reward. An triple ice cream sundae.