Teen girls in love Chapter 1 <3

"Omg omg I have nothing to wear!" I shouted to my friend Alex whilst I was looking for an outfit in my closet, to wear for Imogens party tomorrow.

"What about this skirt?" Alex asked throwing me a short black skirt that clung to my legs tightly. 

I tried it with a White top which showed my figure.

"No I'm not wearing this, come on let's just go to town I'll buy an outfit." I said whilst getting changed.

"Okay, well I need to get an outfit too for the party too and ive got a bit of money to spend so let's go!" Alex said happily.

We walked to my sports car and I set off driving to town. I was excited for tomorrow night because a girl in our school Imogen was having a party that we were off to. But I had no idea what to wear for it and needed a new outfit to buy with my money.

My dad has a good job where he gets alot of money so lucky for me I get to have lots of money. I live with my Dad and my 20 year old brother Jonny. Don't think of me as boyish though because I do have a mum but her and my Dad split up when I was 12 and I stayed with my Dad and my mum went to live with her new husband Dave and now she has another kid Harry who is now a very annoying 4 year old. I don't really see my mum that much because she now lives almost 3 hours away, but I sometimes talk to her on the phone once a month. I have quite long light brown hair which is straight. I'm quite skinny and average height but have what people may call big boobs. I just turned 17 about a month ago and got a car of my dad.

"Chels?" Alex asked me whilst I pulled up in the car park.

" Yeah" I replied

"Do you think any boys will get with me at the party?" She asked strangely.

"I dunno maybe? Why?" I asked.

"It's just I havent had a boyfriend for ages"

"Oh Alex I'm sure you'll find someone your gorgeous!" I stared at her shiny short black hair and glowing blue eyes.

" Aww thanks Chelsea. I do love you!"

" Haha love you too! In a best friend way!" I smiled remembering being friends with Alex since I was like 11 when we started the same school.

We walked into a shop and grabbed some clothes to try on. First I tried on a short red dress that had a cross cut out in the back it was very tight and showed off my curves. Then I found a different dress it was black and even shorter, it was very low cut so you could see my curves, and on the back there was a big hole that showed all my back. I tried it with some red heels and decided to buy it.

Alex bought a tight pink skirt with black a boob tube top which fitted her perfectly.

We then decided it was time to go home so we headed towards my car, when we saw a bunch of lads that go to our school.

"Hey sexy Chelsea!" One of them shouted.

"Hiya boys" I shouted back.

"Shall we just go?" Asked Alex.

"Hey come over her!" Jack asked who was with the lads.

We walked slowly towards them.

"You going to Imogens party tomorrow? He asked

"Yeah. Are you?" I replied not looking very interested.

"Yes we are. That's good ain't it sexy girls going!" Said Jack looking happy.

"Yeah... Um so anyway we need to go now bye." I quickly said whilst walking to my car.

__________________________________________ 

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading.  

This is the first chapter and I shall upload chapter 2 soon.

This is my first book on her so hope you enjoy!

See ya! :D

xxx