Chapter 5

Nathan's POV

I breathed as she left the office. As soon as I saw her entering the office and then visibly fascinated by the view outside my window I was speechless. Her radiance filled my office. The girl I was about run after just entered my office for interview as my PA.

I grunt escaped and soon her big green beautiful eyes locked with mine. She moved closer and her faint exotic scent drifted towards me. She extended her hand and greeted me in her soft melodious voice. The voice so soft and soothing like a waterfall. I shook her soft delicate hand, maybe a tad bit longer and asked her to sit.

Composing myself I asked her about herself and why she wanted to work in my company.

She was well prepared and answered most professionally not a hint of flirt . As if I do not affect her at all. It was a new to me.

I read her resume which was placed at my desk earlier by my secretary Lucy. It was impressive she is well qualified and have decent experience to be my Personal Assistant.

She is well suited for the job. It's my decision now. This was dangerous I was fascinated by her but if I offer her the job I cannot treat her other than my employee.

I had to be professional and how am I going to keep myself from looking at her all day.

It was a dangerous territory. May be this is it. This is all I have to do. She is an exotic thing and the more I see her the more I will be fed up of her. After all she is perfect choice for this job. I will be over her sooner than later.

I do not fall for girls, girls fall for me. With that I told her about the difficulties she is going to face as my PA and warned her that there is no place for mistake.

She looked scared but composed herself and left the office.

I saw her leaving and picked up the phone to call my best friend Sam, it's time to go find some girl to take my mind off her. It's going to be difficult.