chapter 4: kiss ass

"Samantha, wake the fuck up," I hear Sara call for me as I slowly wake up from my slumber.

"Fuck off!" I whine, throwing the pillow I'm not sleeping on and throw it at her.

"You have to get to history in 10 minutes and you and I both know you don't want to miss an opportunity to see Hemmings,"

"Get out now," I say, shooting up as I realize I'm going to be late for class.

After quickly brushing my hair and putting my uniform on, I meet Sara outside my room and we walk to the main school building together.

When we take our separate ways, I sit in my seat when I get to Mr. Finstock's class, waiting eagerly for class to start and end as quick as possible.

"Good morning, Samantha," Luke greets me cheekily, sitting in his desk next to me.

"Yeah," I scoff, facing the front of the classroom, waiting for Mr. Finstock to start today's lesson.

"Good morning, class!" Thank god.

"Good morning, Mr. Finstock," the class groans in unison.

"Just a heads up, your end of the semester project is due tomorrow so don't forget to bring those to class," Mr. Finstock reminds us.

"Shit," Luke whispers rather loudly next to me.

"Problem, Hemmings?" Mr. Finstock asks.

"No, sir," Luke coughs, smiling at Mr. Finstock.

"Kiss ass," I mutter.

"Thomas?"

"Yes?"

"Are we having issues?"

"No, sir," I smile at my teacher in front of me, obviously a fake one.

"Hemmings, Thomas, please go in the hall since we are obviously having problems,"

"What? But I didn't even-"

"If you keep that big mouth of yours open, your first semester grade isn't gonna end too well," Mr. Finstock warns, pointing to the door for me and Luke to leave the room.

"What? Are we in second grade?" Luke rolls his eyes once we leave the classroom.

"I hate him so much," I groan, sliding my back against the wall, eventually falling to the floor.

Mr. Finstock eventually came out of the classroom to tell us that we have to clean the gym equipment room after school is over for disrupting class.

More like bullshit.

~*~

School dragged on slow but eventually the last bell of the day rang and I ran to my locker.

"Sam!" Sara yells for me as I get to my locker she is standing by.

"What?" I groan, opening my locker.

"Do you want to go g-"

"Fuck!" I yell, slamming my locker as hard as I could.

"Jesus, what?" Sara gasps.

"I forgot I have to fucking clean the gym equipment room with Hemmings," I groan, punching my locker. "Fucking hell."

"Well.... Have fun," she smiles at me before walking off and leaving me by myself as I walk to the gym.

I hate Mr. Finstock.

~*~

"Look who finally decides to show up!" I gasp sarcastically when Luke walks into the gym I've been waiting for him in for fifteen minutes.

"Sorry, I had to-"

"I don't care can we just get this over with because I don't want to be here anymore than you do," I interrupt him, walking to the equipment room in the gym.

"This is bullshit," Luke groans as we stand at the doorway of the equipment room that is messier than my life right now. And that's completely fucked up.

I soon start in one corner of the room, fixing up some stuff on tall shelves that I can barely reach.

I hear Luke laugh behind me, either looking under my skirt that is probably up because I'm trying to reach a high shelf or because I'm trying to reach a high shelf.

"Luke, can you help me?" I whine, going back on my feet before fixing my skirt and shirt.

He walks over to another side of the room, getting a stool and putting it in front of me.

"Asshole," I roll my eyes at him before stepping on the stool to get to the top shelf.

"More like you have a nice ass," Luke mutters.

"Please never try using pick up lines again because that was horrible," I feel my face heat up.

"I was just complementing you,"

"Maybe you shouldn't look under my skirt," I bite back.

"Maybe you shouldn't raise your skirt up to your fucking neck,"

"Maybe.... fuck off," I give him a sarcastic smile after I turn to face him on the stool he gave me.

Luke strolls over to stand in front of me and I'm finally a bit taller than him.

"You're so hot," he states, putting his hands on the back of my lower thighs.

"Subtle," I roll my eyes at Luke's attempt to compliment me.

"Take it or leave it,"

"How 'bout we clean this place up so we can leave?" I turn back to the shelf I was organizing.

"You will be the death of me, Thomas," Luke groans walking away to attempt to clean something up.

~*~

im not sure what this was

plz let me know if this was ok bc i don't think it was as good as it could've been

thanks so much for reading and voting ily guys so much