It's All Good

Natalie POV: So, it's the second day of school. Went on my first date, I kissed Sam, and now we didn't even talk on the phone last night. So I guess you can call this a normal day in my normal life. NOT! When I kissed him, he seemed mad. Should I text him? Yeah I should. So when i grabbed my phone I saw that there were 27 missed calls. Oh shoot, I was sleeping. I dialed his number. It wasn't answering. C'mon Sam! Pick up! The 4th time it finally picked up. Yeah. The voice in the back said. Sam, is this you? Yes. Ok, can you meet me at Bremin park? Sure. Thanks see you there. Now hat should I wear? How about a white cami, a jean jacket, a black skirt, and black and white high tops.

Sam POV: Natalie told me to meet her in the park and I did. She was dressed up pretty nice. Spending time with girls has really changed her. So, what did you want to talk to me about? I'm sorry about everything that happened. We sat down. Why are you sorry we both kissed each other. Well, you and Mia have something special going on. And I don't to mess our friendship up. I mean l, since I moved you have been my only true friend. And I don't want to mess this up. Neither do I. So we're good. Yeah as long as Mia doesn't find out, then we're good. We hugged. Umm, Sam. Yeah. Who is the girl in the bush recording us. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that is Ava Write. Her nickname is GG. So does it stand for gossip girl. Pretty much. She's everywhere. I can see that. Wanna go sure. Hey Sam, new girl. We turned around. My name is Natalie. So are you to dating? No he has a girlfriend. Okay, so will you be dating? Who knows and who cares?! I do. I need the juice. Let's get to school, yeah.