Introducing Felix

Felix Ferne is the goth type of guy. A lot of kids at his school also go through what he's going through. When they get lost, he comes up with very ideas, always has everything ready. He can predict what's going to happen next. He gets de ja vu a lot. When he tells the others, they don't beelive him. When they come back he falls for a girl named Ellen. She is also goth so they are the perfect match. When they come back, Felix isn't much of the kid before. But he didn't change as much. Felix still sticks up for the kids he did before. So I would say he didn't change a thing about himself. Felix likes Ellen and Ellen likes Felix. They aren't so sure if they want to date each other, because it would be awkward with him always running away. Felix really stands out in a crowd. He just isn't like the others. Felix wouldn't be the type of kid who sits around. If someone would be to pick on one of his friends our anybody else, he will stick up for them. He just like that way. He doesn't have a good or bad side, Felix is just is like. Open minded, respectful. And so much more. Felix is a lot more than leather jacket, yeah. He won't let anybody judge him, he doesn't want to think of himself as the cynical person, but he just does for a reason. If you want to get to know Felix, read this book.