Now We're Lost

Sam POV: So we all fell on each other. It hurt but Felix broke my fall. Wait where's Jake? I'm up here! We all looked around and then found him. All of us started laughing. Well not all of us. Yeah hahaha so funny, now get me down! Wow commanding and good looking. Double threat.

Jake POV: So this is a shameful thing to admit, but I'm stuck in a stupid tree. I don't know how but I just am. Hey guys are you going to let me hang around here, or are you guys gonna get me down? Then Sam and Natalie went and Felix and Andy stayed back. Whoa whoa whoa, are you sure you want to get him down? Felix could if you want. No thanks, I'm good. And very strong for a girl. Sam and Natalie got me down and we tried to find a way to get out of these woods.

Natalie POV: After Sam and I got Jake down we tried to get out of these woods ASAP. It was like it never ended. It was getting late out, and we found a whole in the ground so I used my phone as a flashlight to see what was in there. The coast is clear. So we all settled in the whole. So can you guys tell me something about yourselves. Sure, you already know my name, Sam. I feel like the golden boy. I don't really take it for granted. Well, I'm Jake, Jake Riles. I have a lot of good qualities, but the one thing that I'm not proud of is that I'm a little broken. I like to keep my school life and home life separated. My name is Felix, I'm goth but you can already see that. My brother, Oscar, is in a wheelchair, and when he got hurt, I decided to go goth. He was the only one I could trust, I always loved to play football with him. Well until he got hurt. He is amazing, you guys would of liked him. Oh, well I'm Andy Lau, I love my freedom. I have always been called a logical leader. Half the time, I don't even exist in the world. People treat me like trash. It's really annoying, I don't really have any friends. That's so sad. Oh well, I'm Natalie. I am the athletic popular type. It's so easy to talk to people. My mom always said that I was Determine, Stubborn girl. I can't argue with her because, when I was a little bit younger, I wanted to go on a ride at a fair. We didn't have enough money, so I told my mom that I was gonna find a way, and I did. Girly girl isn't my thing. I don't hang out with a lot of girls like everyone expects me to, I mean I do but I am not how anybody assumes I am. Well it's getting late we should go to sleep. We fell asleep.