Interesting Items

Natalie POV: So we went into the whole in the ground. It was a cave. It had so much more room in it. We all looked around. These are all useful things that we could use. He's right. Flashlight, map, wood. Sticks, books, ohh granola bars. I smacked the granola bar out of his hand. Don't eat that. C'mon, let's look. I looked under a desk made of wood. I found a dusty book bag. Do not open it! Hey Andy, have you ever heard of the expression "live on the edge"? Well that's what you need to do. I opened the bag. Ahhhhh! A bunch of bats just flew out we ducked. That's been in there for that long. We looked back up. I think they're gone. So, what do you think that's in there, besides dust? I don't know. Just guess. Sam smiled at me. Okay, there were already things that we need so I think that there is more things we need like food, clothes, and a map. But obviously more things. We let the bag air out until we look.

Sam POV: Natalie and I sat down. So, what are you here for. I laughed at her. You ask so many questions. Well I do like to get the info. We laughed. Well I didn't come here, my parents forced me to. Me too. My mom thought that I would be on my phone all day but I don't. What do you do skate on your skateboard? Actually, yes. How'd you know? Lucky guesser right here. Maya is starting to remind me of Mia. We used to laugh all the time. My mom told me that Mia was gonna be here and she was but now that we're lost. Wait, who's Mia, and why don't you talk about her as much? I don't want to talk about it. C'mon we're friends. Ok, I think it's time to see what's in there. Sam, she said yeah. Promise you will tell me about Mia. Yeah, yeah okay. We all ganged up around her. Maya, Jake, Felix, Andy, and I started pulling things out. I pulled out food, Jake pulled out girls and boys clothes, Felix pulled out some water bottles, Andy pulled put a map, and Maya pulled put a book. I'm hungry. I took food put of Jake's hand. Don't eat that! Then how are we gonna survive? Drink the water it should fill you up. She grabbed a water bottle out of Felix's hand. Since there only five water bottles, we can all have one. Wait, these clothes are my size. They're my size too. Same here. So, this is all just a coincidence or someone knew that we were going be here. You need to relax. So I sat down and gave her a bottle of water.

Andy POV: So Natalie took a sip out of the water bottle Ewww, this is disgusting. Then spit it out all over me. Sorry Andy that water is really bad. It can't be that bad. Felix took a sip out of his own and then spit it out all over Sam. Hey! We all took our water bottles and started flinging water at each other. We were drenched in water. Jake threw his water bottle out of the cave and threw it in the woods. Hey you can't litter. Dude, remember what I told you, live on the edge. So I guess that I am living with a bunch of rebels, and I am the only one to keep them back.