About Each Other

Sam POV: Natalie can you come here for a minute. Sure. We were took a walk in the woods. So remember Mia thing. I lead her to a bench. Mia is well was my girlfriend. Don't you miss her? Yeah I guess but, she keeps on, well it's complicated. You can tell me, remember we're friends. Okay, she keeps on leaving me and I don't know what to do about it. It's - Awkward. Yeah. Well there are bunch of other girls. What school do you go to? Bremin. Hey my parents enrolled my in there. As far as they know, I'm in an all girl group, painting my nails and squealing over cute boys. I smiled at Natalie. There was something that I saw in her that I didn't see in Mia. Well as far as my parents know is that I am in an all guys group, working out and daring each other. She smiled. Why do you even waste your time dating, Sam? Oh like there are any other things to do. There are, hang put with the guys. Why what do you do? Well I am always working out, I always have my phone on me just in case,- Do you like to read? I love reading. You never know what's gonna happen. Well unless you read the back. But I never do. I'm always reading. Are you sure? You sound like the type of guy that would be busy opening love letters from your girlfriend. Hahaha very funny. Aren't I? This is fun. What talking about your love life? No, getting to know each other. I like this to. Do you have any siblings? Yeah, two incredibly annoying brothers named Adam and Sean. It's hard to believe that I am the youngest when all they do is play video games. They have no class. What about you? Yeah, an older brother named Jackson and a younger sister named Natalie. Zack is a 17 while Bella is 15. I fall in the middle. We actually get along. And it's really strange because no brother and sisters get along. That's nice, you guys actually get along when all we do is fight. Well then. We should probably head back it's getting dark.