Chapter 44: Prison Break...

Stiles' POV

I woke up, my eyes blurry and my head spinning on an endless loop. Round and round the room spun like a whirlwind. I could feel my stomach churning, all the food I ate just rolling around like a washing machine. I held my stomach tight, both hands on top of each other as my body was continuously tossing and turning. I tilted my head up a little, only to see Kyle doing the same.

"Kyle..." I called in a low, weak tone. I could barely get anything out. It just sounded like I was wheezing the words out of my mouth. I groaned in pain, my eyes clamping shut as I tried to make the pain go away.

"S-Stiles..." Kyle groaned, and I could hear him struggling to get up to come towards me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was hunched over, his right hand wrapped over his stomach while his left hand tried to keep him balanced up. But it was no use, and his body just fell on it's side.

The door opened, and in came the enemy. As I rolled onto my back, gasping for air and clasping my stomach, he hovered over me in a blur.

He kneeled down slowly, his face becoming clearer to me. "Do you feel that, boys?" He grinned as he looked from me to Kyle and back.

"Wha- what did y- you do to us?" I gasped through quick heavy breaths.

"It feels awful, doesn't it?" He teased. "Your body feels heavy. Almost as if you're dying." He grabbed my arm and squeezed tight, causing me to cry out in pain. "Every inch of your scrawny body aching in an agonizing pain, as your heart drowns itself in fear and trembles uncontrollably. Your bones feel as though they could just snap at a simple touch."

The pain surged through me like the rush of adrenaline, only instead of making me feel energized, I felt weaker. Like I was dying... Again. And again. And again.

"What are you doing?" I spat, as I tried to move away, but failed.

"I just need something from you, Stiles."

"You already have my face. What more do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry. It's nothing too big. Just a... Small favor, per se." He looked at me in an odd way, like the way a cat looks at a little budgie before it pounces. The Nogitsune placed his hand on my face, forcing me to look deep into his eyes. "I just need your pain."

And the extraction began...

~~~***~~~

Scott's POV

It was night fall, and everyone was preparing to carry out the plan of action. As Derek and Peter continued to load the Shotguns with their bullets filled with Mountain Ash, Katia pulled me aside quietly, intending to have a word or two.

"What is it?" I asked, confused on what bothered her. She gave me a stern look.

"Don't act up on me, Scott." She sighed, sounding slightly annoyed at me.

"What are you-" She cut me off before I could finish.

"I know what you told Isaac." She placed her right hand on her hip and stood mainly on her right leg, as if to show attitude. "You told him to watch me? Why? You don't trust me?"

"No," I replied quickly, trying to think of a way to make her understand, "I just- I just think we should take precautions. Things are changing, Katia. Faster and faster everything is just falling apart." I looked around at the people who occupied the Loft. Everyone playing their part just as planned, all of them working together.

"I'm sorry." Katia sighed as she watched everyone as I did. "Sometimes, it's just so hard being the Alpha."

"Tell me about it." I scoffed to myself. "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to."