Chapter 35: Trapped...

Lydia's POV

We all sat in the room. Our hearts sinking into an abyss of depression. Our minds clogged up by the things we knew, the things that had happened, and the last words which were said from those who we loved.

Deaton walked out from behind the screen divider, leaving the light on from behind to show us a shadow of the person behind.

The figure laid there, on the table. Steady, easy breaths.

"Doc?" Melissa ran to the Veteranarian, who walked casually whislt removing his blue gloves. Melissa's voice was still shaking. Like a helpless Chihuahua, she trembled fearing for her family. Her only family. Scott McCall.

Deaton looked at her straight in the eyes. He sighed and looked down at the gloves. "Well," he finally said and looked around to all of us. "Why don't you ask him yourself?"

He turned around and we all looked to the screen divider, and there he stood. That sleek yet slightly broad human looking child who was in fact our Alpha Werewolf.

"Oh, thank God!" Melissa gasped, tears filling her eyes. She ran to her one and only son, pulling him into a tight hug. He let out a small chuckle as she hugged him, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey, Mom." He finally spoke. Steadily, we all followed Melissa and took turns to hug Scott. Kira went first, obviously.

"I was so scared!" She whispered to him teary eyed as she gave him a hug. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"I was scared too." He admitted, but reassured her by wrapping his arms around her tighter. Isaac and Ethan were up next.

"Hey, guys." Scott grunted through the hug.

"Gave us a scare, man." Ethan laughed, patting him on the shoulder and smiling as Isaac simply laughed along. Derek was next.

"You little runt." Derek laughed, and pulled Scott into a huge man hug. Peter followed up behind and stood beside hus nephew.

"You gave us a hell of a scare, kid." Peter grinned, but I personally didn't buy his act. Malia and the Sheriff were next to give him greetings.

"When I saw you drop, I-" Scott stopped the Sheriff mid-sentence.

"I know. And I'm sorry." He replied, knowing what the Sheriff was going to say. I was made my way to Scott, smiling and trying to hold the tears back.

"Lydia." He laughed and hugged me tight.

"Thank God, you're okay." Was all I could say. My heart was so relieved to know he was alive and okay.

"Nice touch with the screams, by the way." He whispered and it made me smile. Rhydian and Jana stepped up expressionless.

"Hey." Scott sighed, unsure of what to say.

"We're glad you're alright." Rhydian smiled.

"Yeah, this Pack is really special to have you as their Alpha." Jana hugged him and Scott stood there stunned for a moment.

"Just go with it." Rhydian mouthed and Scott laughed a little, hugging her back. When they stepped aside, Katia made her way slowly to Scott, but Kyle pushed past and leaped onto Scott.

"Hey, little dude!" Scott picked him up playfully and smiled right at him. "How did I do?"

"You were epic!" Kyle laughed.

"And what about your little performance?" Scott asked.

"Eh, I was a natural." Kyle shrugged as if everyone knew he was as awesome as he made himself out to be. "Although, I think Lydia's scream topped it off to perfection." Kyle and Scott chuckled. Scott put him down and scruffed Kyle's hair with his hand. He then turned to Katia, and she hugged him tight.