Chapter 25: The Plan...

Isaac's POV

"Why?" I asked Malia in pure curiosity. Deaton stood to my right, and Ethan was to my left, both just as curious as I was.

"Scott and I may have found a way to stop all this before it gets worse." She replied, sighing and making odd facial expressions as she talked.

"Well, you guys can head to the Den." Ethan unfolded his arms. "I'm not going near that psycho."

"Yeah, I'm with him." I agreed swiftly.

"Guys!" Malia sounded a little annoyed. "We all have to go!"

"No way!" Ethan refused. "In case you don't remember, but Aiden, my brother, is dead."

"And so is Allison." I followed up. The memory of her engraved in the depths of my mind, haunting my conscience like a ghost.

"And it's because of him."

"Ethan, Isaac." Deaton steped forth, a look of reassurance on his face. "I know you lost the people close to you, and I know you're still hurt, but we need to work together. If we don't, the outcome of this entire situation is inevitable."

"Why are you with them?!" Ethan yelled. "You'd be dead too if it wasn't for us saving your ass!"

"And I'm grateful for that, thank you." Deaton's voice raised a little. "But what's passed is not our main focus. It's what's coming that's our issue."

"Oh, come on!" I spoke up, having enough of hearing everything. "The psycho tried to kill his own Dad! Why should we help him?!"

"Because that wasn't Stiles!" Malia roared. "All those things that happened before was not because of Stiles, and you know it!" Her eyes began glowing and she had a low growl. As a mere reaction, Ethan roared in her face, his eyes a piercing blue. The atmosphere escalated in a matter on seconds.

"Ethan!" Lydia suddenly came in between the two, breaking the immense tension. Both lost the glow in their eyes and their fangs retracted. "Fighting is not going to solve this!"

"Oh, so you're on their side?!" Ethan yelled. "I can't believe-"

"Stop!" Lydia screamed in his face, and the atmosphere was silent. She took a moment to adjust. "You lost Allison." She looked to me. "But so did Scott." My eyes lowered as the pain of losing Allison flowed through me like my own blood. "You lost Aiden." Her voice cracked at his name, and her eyes began tearing. "So did I." Lydia was too hurt to continue, so she just looked into the mourning eyes of her Lover's twin.

"Ethan, Isaac," Deaton spoke up. "I know the past is a painful, and scary place, and it feels like it never goes away. But in order to prevent Stiles from losing himself again, we need to put it all behind us."

"We can't do this without you." Lydia sniffed.

I looked to Ethan, and he had the same look I did.

"Please?" Malia managed to say in a whisper.

~~~***~~~

Scott's POV

Everyone arrived. Everyone but Stiles and his Dad of course. I begged Mom not to get involved unless I needed her desperately, and she agreed happily. I didn't want to lose her too. Malia and I started off with explaining what we had in mind. But everyone murmured and disagreed. So we chose to pursuade them all.

"With his change in behaviour and increase in anger, we can all see what is happening." Malia began, not mentioning Stiles' name as it was evident. Everyone, including Katia's Pack, listened intently.