Chapter 42: Deception...

A/N

I AM SO DAMN SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER AND A DAY! I've been so busy with Ramadhan Preperations and celebrating the fact that I passed my College Exams..

HOWEVER, I hope this Chapter is enough to satisfy all your excitement! I know it's a little long, but there is some "Ship Sailing" in this one as asked by you, my wonderful readers.

I hope you enjoy it. Please Vote/Comment and Share this if you love it so far!

Thank you!

TheAmericanWannabe

Xx

Stiles' POV

Kyle was starting to get his strength back slowly. He still seemed a little tired but, he was walking around and talking randomness like usual.

"So, how is that jackass doing anyway?" I asked, referring to Jackson. Kyle wouldn't be quiet about him. It seemed like Jackson had changed in some way, which was weird.

"Jackass? Jackson isn't a jackass." Kyle retorted. "He's the nicest guy you could meet." My eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Which Jackson are you talking about?" I scoffed. "The guy has no heart. Hell, I don't even think he has a damn soul."

"Seriously? What did he do to you?" Kyle laughed, wondering why I thought of Jackson in such a way.

Could you blame me?

"Let's see, shall we?" I began my list. "Uh, he was an abnoxious jerk, no sympathy for anyone not even his girlfriend. Oh, and how could I forget? He turned into a friggin' Kanima and slithered around Beacon Hills paralyzing everyone and, oh yeah! He killed people!"

Kyle stood there in the corner, a little more shocked than I expected.

"Jackson didn't say what he did, did he?" The atmosphere fell into an awkward state, and silence fell among us.

"No, he, uh... He didn't." Kyle sighed, and began wandering around the room again. "He was a jerk?"

I nodded slightly with my eyebrows raised. "The most abnoxious guy you could meet."

"What was your nickname?" Kyle smirked. I looked to him confused. "Come on, every jerk has a nickname for the people he hates! So, what was yours?"

I thought back for a moment to the time Jackson was actually around. The 'good' old days. Come to think of it, things were better with him around compared to how they are now.

"Well, there was a time where he called Scott and I..." I paused, feeling like I was going to regret telling this kid all this embarrassing stuff.

"Go on." Kyle's smirk grew wider and more eager to burst out laughing.

"He called us Testicle Left and Right." I looked into my lap filled with embarrassment. I could feel my cheeks turning a little pink as they heated up.

"TESTICLE LEFT AND RIGHT?!" Kyle cried out in disbelief but, in a way, he kinda cackled the words through his intense laughter. I smiled at his amusement to my humiliation.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it off, jerkass." I chuckled. Kyle literally fell onto the wall laughing. "The guy was a dumbass, anyway!"

"How?" Kyle asked, wiping his eyes as he tried to calm down.

"The idiot asked Derek for the bite." I told plainly. Suddenly, Kyle fell silent and just looked to me. His smile slowly fading.

"He... He asked for it?" Kyle repeated in disbelief. "Why the hell would he do that? Is he insane?" Kyle burst. "Why would he think he wants this life? God, he is a dumbass."