Chapter 2: Is Everything Okay?

Lydia's POV

I opened my locker, the moments still engraved in my mind. How can I forget? How can any of us forget? We lost Allison. We lost Aiden. We lost so many of our own. Kira's Mom said that with the Nogitsune and the Oni gone, things will get back to normal.

But nothing is the same. None of us said it but we all knew it. It seems to me that Kira's Mom only said that to make herself feel better. She brought the Nogitsune which took over Stiles and tried to kill all of us. She called the Oni which were, later, under the Nogitsune's command. It's her fault. She's the reason Allison's dead. She's the reason Aiden's dead.

First I lose Jackson, the first guy I actually cared about.

Then I lose Allison, my best friend.

Then I lose Aiden, the second guy I had my heart on.

"Lydia?" I snapped out of my day dream and looked to my right to see Kira standing there, her face a little concerned.

"What?" Was my only response.

What else could I say? I couldn't exactly say what was on my mind. 'Oh hey Kira. I was just thinking about how your Mother is to blame for everything that happened.' Pfft! Yeah right!

"I said, hey." Kira still looked concerned, but I ignored.

"Hey." I mumbled and rummaged through my locker like I was looking for something.

"Lydia, are you okay?" I looked to her, wide eyed and a little panicked inside over how to give a reply.

No, I'm not okay. "I'm perfectly fine." I shook it off and took out my lip gloss, smothering it over my lips neatly as I looked in the mirror of my locker. "Why do you ask? Don't I look okay?" I made no eye contact, but I could tell she had the same weird facial expression.

"You just look a little... Different." She admitted. I stopped and stared in the mirror.

"Oh! I recently got an extreme facial done at the spa. Also, manicures and pedicures." I changed the topic of myself looking different and made the excuse that it was a little beauty stuff. Of course, it wasn't. I was upset. Depressed.

All of a sudden, Kira's attention turned to someone behind me. I turned around, closing my locker at the same time.

Scott walked upto us, his head lowered as his pace of walking slowed down until he stopped right in front of us.

"Hey guys." He didn't even smile.

"Hey Scott. What's up?" Kira replied. Seriously? I don't think she should've asked that. Especially since he just lost Allison.

"Eh, nothing." He let out an exhausted sigh. "I just... I don't know. I feel like, even after everything that happened, I'm actually kinda okay." What?

"I have to admit it, so do I." Kira stood up straight.

"Is that bad?" Scott asked, pulling his backpack onto his shoulder properly.

"Well, a lot happened and we're dealing with it differently. So, no, it's not bad." Kira put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest and say that you're right." I admitted. I just couldn't keep it in anymore. She was right. "We all deal with things differently." I smiled and Scott smiled back.

"And it looks like, some of us are taking this better than others." Kira looked to the other side of the hallway.

"Stiles." Scott sighed.

Stiles looked more depressed than all of us. And who can blame him? His face looked a little healthier than before, like he had actually got some sleep for once. But his posture wasn't so good. They say you can tell a lot about a person just by observing their posture. It's one of the basics of Human Psychology. And by looking at Stiles' posture, I can tell that he isn't taking this well. Not well at all.

A/N:

Whattup Everyone! It's me, TheAmericanWannabe .. OMG That rhymes! LOL

Okay..

Things are slowly getting instense! I really hope you're all liking this so far!

If you did enjoy this chapter, click that Vote button!

And, what do you think of Lydia's Assumption?

Is Kira's Mother really to blame for everything that happened? If not, then who is really to blame?

Comment your thoughts and stay tuned for the next chapter!

TheAmericanWannabe Xx