"Come on guys! Why can't you tell me? And where are the girls? why aren't they with you?"

"We're getting them, and stop asking questions, you'll know when your a senior" Stiles says, Liam lays back, pouting

"It's not that big of a deal really" I say. I rest my head on his shoulder, and he rests his head in mine. Ever since Liam joined the pack, he felt like a little brother to me, that I need to protect. I shiver, the air tonight is really cold, or I decided to wear a short sleeve t shirt and no sweater... Great choice.

"Is any of your phones working?" Scott asks. I pull out my phone out and turn it on. The service sign was blinking, then my phone turned off. "That's weird" I mumble "mine isn't"

Suddenly the jeep slows down and stops with a clinking and puttering sound "see! I was right about this being a piece of junk!" I say, Stiles glares at me, then gets out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Scott gets out and goes to help Stiles.

"You ok?" I ask, looking at his hands he raises an eyebrow "are we seriously going over this again? I'm fine! F-I-N-E" he replies.

But I grab his hands, the cuts from his nails still there, dried blood on his hands. "That doesn't look F-I-N-E to me"

"I-I'm still working on it" he says, looking down  "it's okay. You know. This is really your only what... fourth full moon?" He shrugs "yeah I guess"

A bolt of lightning strikes near the back of the jeep, I jump, grabbing Liam's arm "guys?" I call out to Scott and Stiles.

"Just stay in the jeep, we'll fix this" Stiles says, trying to tighten something with a wrench, but failing miserably.

Another bolt happens, I squeal "We seriously are going to get electrocuted" I look out the widow, the clouds are super dark. It looks like at any second, it would start to rain.

The third bolt strikes near Stiles and Scott this time.

Liam leans forward, and turns the keys, the car starts "can we go now please?"

• • •

We pull up to get Malia, and I have to move closer to Liam to make room for her, our legs and arms squished together.

We see Malia run up to the Jeep "sorry we're late" Stiles says, and they kiss "oh my god, right now?" I mutter under my breath.

Liam leans forward "I'm sorry too" he says, smiling.

I roll my eyes and yank him back "ow!" He hisses at me, I just smile at him "don't do that again, it's weird"

"You guys do remember I own a gun right?" Malia's dad threatens. Stiles nods "vividly"

I have to bite my cheek to not laugh

Once Malia gets into the car, we all look at her. Last time I had seen Malia, she was waiting to hear if she had graduated grade 11, seeing as her test scores were quite low.

"What?" She asks "did you find out yet?" Stiles asks

"There going to e-mail me" she says, and I give her a reassuring smile, I'm sure she'll pass.