01

"This is so boring" Liam mumbled, as he stand chained to a tree in order for him not to lose control on this full moon. I smile as I tickle his leg with a stick "to bad" I say, enjoying his boredom. Quite frankly, I was bored as well, but I would feel guilty leaving Liam all alone.

"Why aren't you over there talking with them?" He asks, nodding his head over to Scott and Stiles, who were sitting on Stiles' jeep "they only talk about College, and senior year" I say, shrugging "that type of talk scares me"

He smiled down at me "you'll do fine, you're a Martin! you and Lydia are the smartest in the school" this brings a smile to my face "you know, you're not that bad" Liam gives me a sly look "well, I mean, I am pretty smart though" I roll my eyes "and there it goes" Liam laughs, and it domino effected me, as I began laughing too.

"You think it's been long enough?" Stiles asks.

"Yes!" Liam shouted. Being the werewolf he is, he could hear them from across the meadow.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation here!" Stiles shouts back

"your only two years older than me! I'm fine! just let me go" Liam says.

Scott comes over with the keys and starts unlocking the chains "it's not that we don't trust you" Scott says, looking at him with pity and understanding. Knowing the werewolf struggle on a full moon wasn't easy to handle, he empathized with Liam's situation

"It's me that doesn't trust you" Stiles says, raising his hand. I turn and raise a questioning eyebrow at him, he just shrugs.

"It's just after that last full moon" Scott says, undoing another chain

"It was one slip up!" Liam defends

"Really? A dozen calls to the sheriffs office saying there is a wild dog boy running around the streets of beacon hills naked, that's a slip up?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, why were you naked?" I ask, gathering some of the chains and putting them in the bag

"It was hot out that night! Liam defends himself

"You sure your okay?"Scott asks again, worried for his young beta.

"Yes, just let me go. It won't happen again" Liam says with puppy eyes.

Scott unlocks the rest of his chains, Stiles grabs the bag and heads back to the Jeep

"Are you sure your okay?" I ask, falling instep with Liam. He rolls his eyes at me "how many times is someone going to ask me that?"

I purse my lips "I'm just making sure your okay, I don't want to lose anyone this senior year" He nods "I'm fine, don't worry about me" I give him an unconvinced look, but I drop the subject for now. Knowing how uncomfortable Liam felt right now.

Liam and I get in the back of the Jeep, and I have to lean on the door to make sure it's fully closed. "I honestly hate this Jeep, it's terrible" I say to Stiles "hey! Watch it! I can easily kick you out!" Stiles says, defending the Jeep

"What is at midnight?" Liam asks. I sigh, he keeps asking us about every few minutes "your bedtime" I say, annoyed. Stiles smiles at me from the review mirror "you know what? Your forgiven for the Jeep comment"