Strawberries

Arthur had never been inside his Court Sorcerer's chambers, except for once, when he had requested a private meeting with him, and no other servants were around. He had vowed that day never to return, and had since kept his word.

See, he had never before questioned the ongoings within that little room, and after a look inside, he had quickly decided that what happened in there stayed in there.

He had long since quelled his curiosity when it came to the explosions and the puffs of red that would seemingly shoot out of his chambers at random.

Because for him, that place resembled to much of a death trap to ever return to.

Red had decorated the room, in all different shapes and sizes. Apples. Hats. Blankets. Curtains. Even discolored objects that you wouldn't normally see like red pears or grapes. And still he would never question it again.

Loud sounds of frustration and things being thrown would sound from Merlin's lips as he yet again failed at whatever he was attempting to achieve.

Because even after all this time, he still couldn't make a strawberry.

---------------A/N---------------

So sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been really busy. This idea literally just popped into my head and in sorry if I might've gotten the idea from someone else, I didn't mean to. There are just so many new one-shots now and it's nearly impossible not to have two similar stories.