Merlin/Doctor Who Crossover

Merlin POV

Like all days, I knew it was to be dangerous. But this day...this day was just strange. A darker hue of blue in the sky, what could it be? A bizarre rectangular box fell from the outer world. It appeared from no origin. It was just there.

Doctor POV

As soon as I stepped from the TARDIS I realized we were in the wrong location. This predicament is one I always find a way back to, I was supposed to be in Sherwood . Of course, the design of my timey-wimey machine doesn't have proper windows anymore so how was I to know I'd come across two of the greatest legends of all time, well... the magic one that is. Astonished, the lads glared. Gazing as if I was an alien, well... I am. The first one, Merlin I presume, seemed to get over the shock of the situation sooner than his companion. He stumbled forward, clearing his throat to start speaking.

Merlin POV
His clothes were tight, I'm surprised he hasn't suffocated! A true foreigner. Arthur finally came out of shock... and being himself... immediately drew his sword. I placed my hand on his chest to block him from beheading him before we had any actual information. I stumbled forward, and clearing my throat, deciding to make the first move.

"So...who are you?"

He was hesitant to answer. "John Smith. Whom are you?"

Before I could even form the words to a sentence Arthur butted in.
"This...is my idiot manservant, Merlin. Where'd you come from? What business do you have in Camelot?"

" So many questions. Oh well I suppose if you must know, Rose and I got lost after a run in with some cybermen. I dropped her off with her mum so that they could get some things out of the way, I thought I'd see about Sherwood since I've got to settle with some robots. The TARDIS always gets it wrong when it comes to mid evil time zones. Wait... Whom are you?"

"I already told you who he is-" It was the Doctors turn to butt in.

" I already knew of Merlin, I meant you." He gestured at Arthur.

" I'm King Arthur !" The doctor remained confused. " Ruler of Camelot."

"Oh...its you...watch your back."

"What's that supposed to mean!" Arthur demanded.

The doctor left hurriedly. Now I know what he had meant.

-----------------------A/N-------------------------
Alright, so this one-shot was made by both me and a friend of mine, Miriam. She's the Doctor Who expert and I'm the Merlin one. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Make sure to comment and vote. Here's a message from Miriam:

Sup, hope you folks enjoyed our crossover. I wrote most of the Dr.Who parts when Gracie did most of the Merlin. We got bored so since we were in a bus Gracie happened to have her iPad with. This is basically a treat for all you BBC lovers🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 Visit my YouTube channel ' FamRuiz' for art videos and advice requests. My picture is of a bunch of crystals, sorry I couldn't leave some kind of link😇