I push him up against the wall as I fist his shirt into my hands and he lifts his hands up in defense.

"Have you forgotten that I'm the one with the gun here?"

"It makes no difference, you dare talk about her like that again and I swear to God that I will kill you once for all."

He cocks his head to the side as a disgusted look forms onto his face.

"Well, before you 'try' and do that, I've got a little ... Gift for you."

I furrow my brow at him as he takes something out of his jacket pocket and I notice what it is.

"Where did you get that?"

It's the picture frame that I have gotten for Paige.

How the hell did he get that into his hands?

He shoves me away from him as he walks over to the opened gate.

"I stole it." He shrugs as he looks down at the picture in his hand. I can't deny the fact that I'm completely livid at this point. How dare he steal something that's so precious of a gift to Paige? How dare he try and ruin what we have? "I bet you're the world's best boyfriend for this." He starts to mock me as he chuckles my way in an evil throaty voice. "Too bad it's shattered into pieces."

"What do you mean?"

Before I knew it, he quickly throws the picture frame up against the bricked wall as it smashes into tiny little pieces on the ground and I watch as it felt like my heart had just done the same.

"Oops."

He taunts me as he starts laughing and I couldn't hold back anymore, this time I was going to end his life for good!

"Harry?"

I hear a voice calling out for me before I could lay my hands onto him.

Misses Greyson.

I told her to come over, but now, I regret it more than ever.

"Looks like we've got a guest." Daniel speaks up as he steps back. "Let me go and introduce myself."

He walks out with the gun behind him and I follow as I knew exactly what his true intentions are. And I'm not going to allow him to harm both of the people that I've grown to care about so much.

Misses Greyson's P.O.V.

I wasn't going to leave Harry behind, I had to know the truth behind it all. I know for  fact that Harry wouldn't intentionally hurt Paige and put her life into that much danger. I knew him for a long time, and I'm hoping that he has a good explanation for all of this. If it's true, then... I don't know if I could ever trust him again.

I've never been to a prison before... This is so surreal to me. Never did I think that all of this would ever happen, and all in one night!

I walk up to the counter where the guard is supposed to be, only... He wasn't there. This whole place was quiet and it's as though no one was around.

That's strange.

"Hello?"

I call out, but I hear nothing in return.

I wasn't going to stand there the whole night, so I decided to walk straight through to where I assume the prisoners are kept.

Just as I was about to pass the counter, something told me to look to my left, and just as I did that, I notice something that makes me gasp and take a step back in horror.