Chapter 56

(Do I even have to say it? Lol okay, one last time and I'm sure you'll know for a next time that you should only start the song when initiated in the chapter. Happy reading, loves! :))

"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly."

- Anonymous.

Heated - Chapter 56

Becky's P.O.V.

I rushed to the hospital.

Leaving the masked ball behind.

I knew something was wrong when Blake told me about Paige crying and Harry running after her, so that's when I called her cell, but someone else picked up.

It was her brother - Alex.

He told me about everything that had happened and I knew I had to get to them.

Justin and I are currently running through the hospital with our formal clothes on, my head feels like it's going to explode because of concern and worry.

"Can you please tell us which rooms Harry and Paige are in?"

I question the woman behind the counter frantically and right when she was about to answer, I see Paige's Mom balling her eyes out whilst Alex holds her in his arms. Another girl is stood beside them with watery eyes, I'm guessing that she's probably Alex's girlfriend.

"Misses Greyson!"

I run up to them with Justin following and their eyes are suddenly on the two of us.

"Oh, Becky! I can't believe this happened to my little girl!"

She cries out and my heart breaks at the sight.

"We came as soon as we could, how is she doing? Did you see her?"

I question Alex as he shows April to take his Mom to another location where she can cool down.

I couldn't even imagine the immense pain that she must be going through -  seeing her child in that state.

"Is she okay?"

Justin questions impatiently as we both wait for his reply. He was fighting back tears and it was clear to see that he was hurting. It is  his sister and no one would want to lose someone who they love dearly.

I don't want to lose my best friend either.

"They're still doing further analysis on her, but we did get a chance to see her..."

"And?"

"She's unconscious and it's not looking that good." My mouth goes dry when I hear those words slipping out of his mouth as he looks down to the ground. "But we're staying positive and hoping that she'll fight through it."

I couldn't even speak after that as the tears began to fall.

"And what about Harry?"

Justin questions as he looks around the hospital.

"He's being taken care of by the nurses. His condition wasn't as bad as Paige's because the car mostly hit her side."

"Get off of me!" We hear someone screaming out and it grabs all of our attention as we look over to the person. "I need to see her! Just let me go!"