Chapter 58

(Start song when initiated ;) )

"How easy it is to forget that while we spend our time chasing the sunlight, the darkness spends its' time chasing us."

-Tyler Knott Gregson.

Heated - Chapter 58

"What do you want?"

He took out some keys that he must have stolen from the guard as he fidgets with it in his hand.

"Nothing much..." He shrugs as he finally turns the key and the gate unlocks. His eyes were now staring straight at me. "Just your life."

I wasn't scared of him and just because he has a gun in his hand, doesn't make my chances of killing him with my own bare hands any less possible.

"Don't you have better things to do with your life?"

He starts to chuckle as he steps inside and holds the gun in both his hands as he flips it around.

"You brought yourself into this mess, Harry. Nobody said that you had to go and play 'hero' and save the day."

"You were going to rape her!"

I yell out in anger as I began to fume at the thought of seeing him on top of Paige just this very evening.

"No, I was just getting what I should've gotten a long time ago." I fist my hands as it is placed beside me, I'm trying hard not just to bust his face in right now. "Say... Have you and Paige ever had sex before?"

I furrow my brow over at his words.

"That's none of your business."

He ignores me as he continues with what he was saying.

"She's so innocent - a good girl; you ever thought about messing her up so badly that she couldn't walk the next day?"

His eyes are set on me as a smirk crosses his face this time.

"Stop."

I warn him through gritted teeth as the grip of my fists tightens.

"What? Don't tell me you never thought about it..." He squints his eyes over at me as he takes a step forward. "You're a guy - you have urges to fulfill. Especially considering you and your reputation."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've done my research - 'know your enemy'."

"What's any of this got to do with you anyway? You don't have to know about what happens between Paige and I, that's between the two of us. Besides, sex isn't everything to me... At least not anymore."

Those words slips out of my mouth easily; because it's true. Sure, I do think about us together ... A lot. But she's worth the wait; like I've said before. And I'm not going to let this idiot take control of me and make me think otherwise.

"You've grown soft, Harry-"

"Don't you talk to me like you know me."

I take a step closer until him and I are face-to-face, but he doesn't even flinch at all.

"In exchange for your life, you can give me Paige. I'm sure I'll get to open her legs faster than you ever could."

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!"